Promised content

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Robmo is likely flawed but I would abandon this crusade of complaining because someone was saying stuff behind your back or what not. Let’s say you achieve victory and cause Robmo to be unemployed. Will that be something you congratulate yourself for later. “Yay I complained and got somebody fired”. This is nasty behavior even if you’re correct in what you’re saying. Instead I suggest we focus on what gnidexsaid above and put pressure on sv to replace Henrik as a game designer. While my personal feelings toward him aren’t good it is because of the incompetence in designing the game. I have no desire to see him suffer that is just what he himself wants.

100 haha.

Although, it is tied in a bit because we need ROB to help us! The most important thing Henrik needs to realize is that there are people who aren't playing the game who could be playing the game and that the people who are still playing are not the greatest barometer of how to make the game good. That's not saying in any way to ignore them, but if they are the few multibox leftovers, they might play regardless.

I appreciate SV trying to give people support for sticking with them, but they continue to make the game worse. They will need to stop...

or add spider mounts! I was thinking of this, and I wonder if they will be able to shoot webs from their mouth while you ride them. haha.

The only reason I still hang around here (and Reddit,) other than laughing at some funny stuff people post, is the hope that they are finally like OK we need to change. I can't believe I still think it can happen.

Reactions: Xunila

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
100 haha.

Although, it is tied in a bit because we need ROB to help us! The most important thing Henrik needs to realize is that there are people who aren't playing the game who could be playing the game and that the people who are still playing are not the greatest barometer of how to make the game good. That's not saying in any way to ignore them, but if they are the few multibox leftovers, they might play regardless.

I appreciate SV trying to give people support for sticking with them, but they continue to make the game worse. They will need to stop...

or add spider mounts! I was thinking of this, and I wonder if they will be able to shoot webs from their mouth while you ride them. haha.

The only reason I still hang around here (and Reddit,) other than laughing at some funny stuff people post, is the hope that they are finally like OK we need to change. I can't believe I still think it can happen.
I think this too... When all the temporary visiting carebears leave and numbers are like sub 250... They'll wake up and say "Damn maybe we shouldn't have abandoned our original hard core audience" and start making changes to "un-nerf" the sand box and restore it to what we had in the original MO... Thievery and all...

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
100 haha.

I think this too... When all the temporary visiting carebears leave and numbers are like sub 250... They'll wake up and say "Damn maybe we shouldn't have abandoned our original hard core audience" and start making changes to "un-nerf" the sand box and restore it to what we had in the original MO... Thievery and all...
We're getting there. Game is currently at all time lows.

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
@Robmo No offense, but what do you actually do? Why is this salary better used for the work you to instead of a junior software developer or game designer?
I collect and direct feedback, I do a bit of PR and communication (as you see the most), I work for the QA team, and I do a bit of producing with inter team communication.

I promise I am not getting paid the big bucks. We are an Indie team with Indie funds.

Mad Jugger

Aug 8, 2022
I collect and direct feedback, I do a bit of PR and communication (as you see the most), I work for the QA team, and I do a bit of producing with inter team communication.

I promise I am not getting paid the big bucks. We are an Indie team with Indie funds.
So a Discord mod?

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
I do not moderate the discord. The discord moderators are mostly volunteers except for the lead.
It shows they are not suited to the job. Waaay to trigger happy to ban people. Think about this next time you guys at SV cannot figure out why your game is bleeding players way faster than the first one.