Votes: 48 41.4%
  • No

Votes: 60 51.7%
  • Results

Votes: 8 6.9%

• Total voters

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Lots of the dedicated player base is not happy with the recent changes to the priest.
People came and supported this game from the beginning when no one else would be cause we wanted a decent PvP MMO.

This doesnt just affect the murderhobo "greifers". This affects town defenders the hardest. Every player gets murdercounts, that is the nature of the game and you are now punishing the majority of the player base for defending them selves because they have 5 MCs. You get attacked by groups of people in this game some of them go grey some of them stay blue. Do you not attack the blue mage who is charging a Thunder Lash while his buddy is swinging at you? You you not land the first hit when a archer is trying to hit you but misses? Do you let one of the two people swinging at you hit while blocking the other so you dont go grey? Do you watch your friend get murdered because some one blue blocked him? Some one steals your loot, which doesnt make them go grey, do you do nothing about it?
If you dont have MCs its because you dont play the game, you hit a person once by accident they die hours from now and you get MCd.

One reason people who are fighting from guardzone lose a lot is because they have criminal actions turned off. You are telling your playerbase that you have to play at a disadvantage by not being able to hurt hostile blue named players.

No reason to make red priest a 30 minute or more walk. Time gating and punishing people for finding PvP in the only places that has people is the a game play design issue. The issue is not the player and the player does not need to be punished for making content for the game. Other steps players have mentioned to reduce the around town PvP in positive manners.

Every rep/guard/law changes you have done outside of removing red names has failed. Please for the sake of your game do not continue to double down. This change will only force people to quit or walk 30 mins to get places.

Perkz

Aug 6, 2021
I walked out of Bakti and got zerged by 10 guys, who knew i was red, then had to run 30 mins back to bakti, barely escaping the wolfs, was really good fun gameplay, cant wait to die 2-3 times a night and do the 1 hour 30 mins running simulator.

Reactions: Branjolf

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Change is good but they should have added with tc patch. We cant place our priests yet. It just kills pvp atm
Half implementation. Priest will come in 6 months to a year like everything else the half implement

Bartlebe

Jan 15, 2022
I walked out of Bakti and got zerged by 10 guys, who knew i was red, then had to run 30 mins back to bakti, barely escaping the wolfs, was really good fun gameplay, cant wait to die 2-3 times a night and do the 1 hour 30 mins running simulator.

Maybe stop dying then you noob. Christ, reds in this game are so fucking soft.

Erwinicus

Mar 22, 2021
How did you come up with the idea to change this now?

We've played all beta with certain rules which people have enjoyed, and then out of the blue two weeks after release you just sneak this major change in a patch with no warning or anything.

Reactions: Branjolf and Tzone

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
How did you come up with the idea to change this now?

We've played all beta with certain rules which people have enjoyed, and then out of the blue two weeks after release you just sneak this major change in a patch with no warning or anything.

has to be due to instance. I mean, I give them some credit, they added duels. Got into wars of words w/ people who are so focused on non-consensual pvp that they forgot duels are an essential part of MO. "WE DONT WANT DUELS" It's like dafaq out of here. Of course we do, we love duels! Honestly I skimmed the patch notes and I wouldn't even have noticed the red priest change if I hadn't seen all the threads.

Voted to revert tho. I don't want MO to die :*( I want SV to wake the fuck up. What is it gonna take?

Maybe stop dying then you noob. Christ, reds in this game are so fucking soft.

I'd accept if red priests were scant and your home priest was an auto-red priest (cuz he's your bud, y'know... like dood from fate stay night), IF they drastically changed rep system to only affect in-town griefing.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Devs please just talk with the PvP community. We want the game to succed as wells because we dont have alternatives for other mmos. We want to help the game for all types of players.

Pech

Sep 5, 2021
Litterally the only people against this are the new players with less than 5 hours into the game that somehow think this will mean they get ganked less

Apr 11, 2021
Well to be fair slaughtering noobs in vender gear in the gy isn't really pvp and that's the entire reason this dumbest priest thing was done. From most of the people I've seen comment here has said "I'll kill every noob I see unless *insert request here* is done" so you kinda shot yourselves in the foot. Then claim you want the game to succeed while driving away a big part of the player base. What's that saying you made your bed now you have to sleep in it. Henrik did say there will be changes if people continuously just camped noobs nonstop and well that's exactly what happened lol.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Well to be fair slaughtering noobs in vender gear in the gy isn't really pvp and that's the entire reason this dumbest priest thing was done. From most of the people I've seen comment here has said "I'll kill every noob I see unless *insert request here* is done" so you kinda shot yourselves in the foot. Then claim you want the game to succeed while driving away a big part of the player base. What's that saying you made your bed now you have to sleep in it. Henrik did say there will be changes if people continuously just camped noobs nonstop and well that's exactly what happened lol.

imo you're not even gonna see jungle camp in vendor gear lol

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
I'm actually changing my vote to "no" after seeing people in my guild changing their mood from "i'll be a good guy with positive reputation, what are you too lazy to run parcels?" to "screw this, summon the banditry". Great change SV!