New Players should be told to stay in Heaven in the first days.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Henrick told us that 50 k copies have been sold and that he expect 100 k players. That would mean 10 k Players per town. gg
i will go somewhere in the wilderness. Maybe there are only 200-300 Players in the Junglecamp or i swim somewhere to the end of the map and chill on a small island and go fishing. i don´t wanna stuck in the quene to enter the bank building for 2 h, pr maybe i stay in heaven XD

I encourage you to stay in haven the first few days. It's gonna be pretty hectic. :p

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
I encourage you to stay in haven the first few days. It's gonna be pretty hectic. :p

i don't watch henrik stream , but hey , if they only allow 8h of haven , ppl are gonna suffer xd ( just hope , if it happen that way that it's gonna be 8 real gametime hours , not 8 hours afte first connection )

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
i don't watch henrik stream , but hey , if they only allow 8h of haven , ppl are gonna suffer xd ( just hope , if it happen that way that it's gonna be 8 real gametime hours , not 8 hours afte first connection )

well, I can assure you if that's even true... that it will be 8 hours IN GAME because they had a help chat function that was in game, murder counts were burnt in game. But that's still a kind of short while to be in haven, believe it or not, for a new player. You can do a lot of stuff there. You can leave haven with a stack of blood ore pretty easily haha. If you're gonna put in some no pvp world, let people get their feet wet there if they want to, the only thing I haven't found there is horses, but I didn't go to the bandit dungeon or anything. I heard there is a chest there, too that gives like furniture plans.

I do think it's gonna be crowded as hell, though, even 50 people per haven instance is a lot. You gotta think there are gonna be like 20 in the GY at any given point. Great for harvesting bone tissue though!

Dude made a thread PSA make the game great, protect nubs, it should be make the game great, do what you gotta in haven as quickly as possible and GET THE HELL OUT so that the new players can actually figure out the game a bit.

Ponzey10

Jan 25, 2022
That may be true but while all you tryhards are duking it out, I can be harvesting bone tissue w/ a horse for my craft skills - shrug - Plus I imagine haven will be ultimately more laggy and overcrowded. It's a judgment call.

Edit: plus by spawning OUT of haven, you can find the new players who actually have BIG BALLS and recruit them :D

Edit2: can't believe they let you use that pic loool
LOLOL He thinks he's gonna go out and peacefully harvest bone tissue lmao lmao. Like there isnt gonna be 20k players out there killing everything on site LMAO OMG I cant stop laughing my stomach hurts from lolol so hard OMG LOLOL

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
LOLOL He thinks he's gonna go out and peacefully harvest bone tissue lmao lmao. Like there isnt gonna be 20k players out there killing everything on site LMAO OMG I cant stop laughing my stomach hurts from lolol so hard OMG LOLOL

@The Khan see. ;)

Edit @ Ponz, I see this is your only message. Put up your character name. Mine will be Emdash, and I also have Maltie. I will bet against you uninstalling the game that there is NO WAY you can stop me from getting bone tissue. loool. Be my inspiration, bud. I need it to spam craft.

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah