make map smaller

rgarrett

Apr 23, 2022
yall made map bigger and made spawns less

99% of my game time is traveling and then to die only to travel across the map to accomplish anything

such a waste of time walking simulator with no action fail

Reactions: Dracu

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
This. They wont do it but the game would be so much better if they refunded all TC and modded the map to be like 25%+ smaller. 50% smaller for the right half of the map, which is painful even to ghost anywhere. Refunding TC because obviously with a new map tc would get messed up. Sized somewhere in between this and MO1's map. Travel is so boring, so I wont do it. Which means I get to play 1% of the game, and have no plans on subbing when they turn them on. Game takes too much time to do anything, isn't worth it when I can play other games.

rgarrett

Apr 23, 2022
we all are quitting the game cuz 99% of the time consumed is walking and traveling

takes too long not fun stupid boring

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
If they hadn't lost so many players in the launch fiasco and actually had servers that could support the population we would need the map to be this large. But yeah it got off to such a bad start that now it's a large world with a lot of emptiness.

Hopefully, we can get multi-rider mounts soon to ease travel. I always remember boat travel in ArcheAge and Darkfall as not being that bad because you could just chill out and enjoy the ride as anyone but the captain.

Reactions: Xunila and Jatix

rgarrett

Apr 23, 2022
im only upset cuz i like the game

but again all the game play time is walking dying traveling finding a horse

takes too long to travel

its even worse with latest patch ' fixed priest spawns'

im not red i have -3 standing and cant go to towns any more

spawn to priest now takes me to a blue priest... i cant rez at blue priests i only have 3 murders and -3 standing im not red

i teleport to home priest i cant spawn there either because they dont like me

i spend all day trying to rez only to die again only to walk again across the whole map after i rez to only die again such a waste of time to play a game its bad

why cant i pickup stones and rocks to make a club to defend myself wen im spending all day traveling across the empty map when i suddenly walk into a young wolf that kills me because im fat and have no weapon and to die again only to walk 3 more hours ok

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
The complaints are more about the anti PvP changes that destroy the pillar of the game with is PvP.

LoPing

Dec 14, 2021
No if anything the map needs to expand. As to why there is not more content? Because every patch is a dumpster fire and they lose 10-14 days on fixing their fuckup's . Keep the plans to expand the map and add content.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
If you want action then go to places where action is,
But 'going' anywhere in this game, takes forever. If you don't already live there. And if you arent part of the biggest guild in GK you wont want to live there. If the map wasnt too big you could live somewhere that doesnt suck to live, but then travel to places to do other stuff. Right now thats just off the table for many players. Traveling to GK from anywhere but GK, is horrific.

KebekLorde

Jan 27, 2022
But 'going' anywhere in this game, takes forever. If you don't already live there. And if you arent part of the biggest guild in GK you wont want to live there. If the map wasnt too big you could live somewhere that doesnt suck to live, but then travel to places to do other stuff. Right now thats just off the table for many players. Traveling to GK from anywhere but GK, is horrific.

It takes around 10-15 min from the middle of the map, then you can spend there another 100 hours with 0 travelling if you only want to PvP. Also what is the problem with joining a guild in the zone where PvP is ? That's like the best way to do it, if you want to do it solo, you gotta be good enough to warrant it and able to pick your fights.

rgarrett

Apr 23, 2022
takes hours to get there seconds to have a archer 1 shot your horse which btw while hes holding a 2handed sword because render views dont show them holding a bow until you are very close only to have invisible silent no visual arrows instantly killing your horse u spend 2 hours finding and 2 hours to walk to the town

rinse and repeat thus is the gameplay

and they wonder why new players dont keep playing

also wilderness has 0 mobs in it

Riccardo

Jan 31, 2022
takes hours to get there seconds to have a archer 1 shot your horse which btw while hes holding a 2handed sword because render views dont show them holding a bow until you are very close only to have invisible silent no visual arrows instantly killing your horse u spend 2 hours finding and 2 hours to walk to the town

rinse and repeat thus is the gameplay

and they wonder why new players dont keep playing

also wilderness has 0 mobs in it

what don't you get about this game? it is a sandbox, OPENWORLD game. it has to be big enough to support a few thousand players without bumping into people every five seconds. make the map smaller you will die more and lose the immersive feeling of this metaverse.

Bloodmasked

Jan 25, 2022
its very strange that Henrik decided to launch MO2 when the respawn button still doesn't work properly.

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
Lmao its crazy seeing how many roleplayers are defending this huge map size.

D

Dracu

what don't you get about this game? it is a sandbox, OPENWORLD game. it has to be big enough to support a few thousand players without bumping into people every five seconds. make the map smaller you will die more and lose the immersive feeling of this metaverse.
If the game could only support a few thousand players... Or have a concurrent playerbase of a few thousand players.... To bad it has neither