make map smaller

Darkzler

Apr 15, 2022
Would be better to put in a bit more spawn locations for monsters. Map is fine from what I've explored and seen at least.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
yall made map bigger and made spawns less

99% of my game time is traveling and then to die only to travel across the map to accomplish anything

such a waste of time walking simulator with no action fail

MO1 the map was to small... it was 8x8km.. or 64sqkm. MO2 is roughly 5 or 6 times that, which is fine. The map isnt to big, I mean to me it is small still, but I am a person who feels one shouldnt spend a week traveling around and see everything in game. It should take months to get to know a map not days. I mean horses are a bit slower than real horses in some ways but also a far more believable speed than other games. Your typical horse in the game moves about 8m/s or about 24km/h or 18mph(ish). Which is slow for a real horse.. but a horses sustained speed over distance is pretty slow. Your average horse does about 24mph at a gallop which is faster than our current 18mph in speed 3. But not every horse is equal and they dont have breeding in yet which drastically changes how mounts act.

EZgold

Jan 28, 2021
Would be better to put in a bit more spawn locations for monsters. Map is fine from what I've explored and seen at least.
(much) more spawn locations is sure to come in the future. they just need the time to implement them.