Lighting poll

Are you satisfied with how lighting works?

• Lighting should be changed. It hurts my eyes.

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • Its not bad but it was better few months back. Change it please.

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Everything is fine, game looks great.

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • What lighting?

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
Having shadows flicker or disapear and reapear doesnt look next gen.
this only happens on low settings, at least for me.
low fps you are getting out of the game make the game not look next gen? what graphics card you got btw

lighting is shit tho for sure

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
Shadows are way too dark, in a game where the main skill is reading animations this shit is annoying. Just let us remove it ffs

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
this only happens on low settings, at least for me.
low fps you are getting out of the game make the game not look next gen? what graphics card you got btw

lighting is shit tho for sure
Vega 64.

Im playing at 4k 80+fps, looks pretty good
Cool for you having double Henriks FPS on a card that cost more them most of the first worlds monthly salary.

• Haha
Reactions: CrgHck

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Its been a year. Lighting is still garbage. Everyone raises gama to play. Your players get headaches playing the game.

All you have to do is spend 5 minutes turning off Eyeadaption then raise the gama back up. The game looked better pre lighting changes. Everyone agrees.

Lumins will not fix the issue, This games lighting is garbage but it doesn't have to be. Supposed to be project polish, well spend 5 minutes to polish the games lighting for god sake. Im tired of having to raise my gama up to play this game and do all this color correction nonsense just to not get headaches or squint at a screen. Some of us will want to turn lumins off because the game doesnt run well in the first place, and in my opinion the lumin display we were shown made the game harder to see in which causes more eyestress and headaches.

Im ruining my eyes looking at a screen 5 times brighter then it should just to fix the contrast that the EyeAdaption plugin causes. There is literally zero argument to keep it in. People get past it with just using normal windows color calibration to "see in the dark" completely nullifying that EyeAdaption does but it still makes the game look a lot worse then it did pre aug beta.

EyeAdaption = 0, then raise up the gama by like 10 points. Problem solved.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Its been a year. Lighting is still garbage. Everyone raises gama to play. Your players get headaches playing the game.

All you have to do is spend 5 minutes turning off Eyeadaption then raise the gama back up. The game looked better pre lighting changes. Everyone agrees.

Lumins will not fix the issue, This games lighting is garbage but it doesn't have to be. Supposed to be project polish, well spend 5 minutes to polish the games lighting for god sake. Im tired of having to raise my gama up to play this game and do all this color correction nonsense just to not get headaches or squint at a screen. Some of us will want to turn lumins off because the game doesnt run well in the first place, and in my opinion the lumin display we were shown made the game harder to see in which causes more eyestress and headaches.

Im ruining my eyes looking at a screen 5 times brighter then it should just to fix the contrast that the EyeAdaption plugin causes. There is literally zero argument to keep it in. People get past it with just using normal windows color calibration to "see in the dark" completely nullifying that EyeAdaption does but it still makes the game look a lot worse then it did pre aug beta.

EyeAdaption = 0, then raise up the gama by like 10 points. Problem solved.

yeah i always used a game filter when I played to reduce contrast and increase gamma that way i could see at night and not have glaring day brightness. Never really understood games who think making night unplayable is a good game mechanic. Smart players will easily work around it, only hurts noobs

Tzone

May 16, 2021
yeah i always used a game filter when I played to reduce contrast and increase gamma that way i could see at night and not have glaring day brightness. Never really understood games who think making night unplayable is a good game mechanic. Smart players will easily work around it, only hurts noobs
For me its more like the entire game is unplayable due to the contrast. Its day time in game but every object in the game is a dark block. You want to parry a dude in broad daylight? Too back you cant even see the differences animations well. Constantly squinting, your target is a dark blob surrounded by bright landscape.

Games good.