Let red players (5 plus MCs) bounty hunt too.

Should players with 5 or more murder counts also be allowed to take bounty contracts.

• Yes

Votes: 41 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 41 47.1%
  • Results

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no bounty hunting system

Votes: 5 5.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 44

SV probably didnt think about this, but one person can be targets by multiple people at once. Sounds like blue bobs wet dream. Can't wait for, "yeah we zerged him in town".

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
SV probably didnt think about this, but one person can be targets by multiple people at once. Sounds like blue bobs wet dream. Can't wait for, "yeah we zerged him in town".
me to :D
you see your target playing normal and when he is confortable at the broker, you let him have it, wonder if you can loot his bag :unsure:

I have a fealing it will be like this, you will take a bounty in Trindrem and your target lives and plays in Jungle Camp, it can take weeks till you kill him 🤣

Last edited:
D

Dracu

now that they implemented a war system that actually might do something... wheres the murdercount reset?

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020

Dang. One of the things that had me most excited about this system is it seemed to be intensely solo-friendly PvP content. You jump your target in town and nobody else can get involved without provoking the guards. You already have the advantage of knowing you're hunting them when they won't know they're being hunted until they see you.

Wasn't expecting it to allow a partner. I almost feel like if you add a partner there should be like a "you sense the eyes of a bird upon you" for your target and it allows them to choose someone to assist. If the hunter runs solo the target gets no such warning or option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Imagine spending your coders time on a system that excludes the people that could and would do it instead of working on TC. Should instead work on maximizing coder hours to impacted players. You had a good hour to impacted player ratio before the anti red change.

Adding more systems to punish PvPers and give them nothing instead of making your PvE better or adding RP elements to your game. Then wondering why you are losing players from both groups and not gaining any?

Also imagine having the people tell you how they are going to abuse the new system to grief and hurt your playerbase but still not conduct their recommended changes

Just as I type this people already just selling the locations of players instead of bounty hunting them. At least just remove the names from the contracts.