Jungle Camp Peace Treaty!

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
One mans honour is one other mans disgrace. one man’s “being an ass” is one other mans “having fun”.
Without an impartial law enforcer, it will always be up to the whims of people.

im not saying lawless towns should have guards by the way. Lawless towns serve their purpose. Its just funny hearing people in lawless town wanting some law and order.

Yeah it's not about honour, it's about convenience. And theres nothing wrong with people doing a pact for convenience, except this time instead of being a zerg's alliance those are the poor bastards that are solo or in small guilds.
Decent size guilds hide in numbers and often attack JC, but when u see them as individuals they are pacifists, and i don't wanna mention guilds cuz it's embarrassing.

The thread offering is obviously directed to the ones willing to agree, not to the ones that aint. And i fail to see how trying to stablish some order in a lawless town would be so un-natural, does It order belong to npcs and zergs?
It's definitely something challenging to preserve and enforce but it does have it's own merit.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Got my answer re: alliances! Wanted to bump this since I was here to delete the thread.

Jungle camp peace looking pretty good overall. Jungle is still a great place for smallscale pvp! Come visit sometime.

PS: Stop being cheezy and camping the node line on the path down. haha. Come into the actual jungle and let's fight! It's like you doods care more about gains than good fights! Oh wait... :eek:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Updating that I am still following this, seems to be few problems. I would also like people to stop griefing the horse spawn. :):) AngryUnicorns was supposedly 'friendly,' but they grief the horse spawn, so they are not friendly TO ME. That's cool. Maybe they mad, but I never did nun 2 them directly before. I'll be around!