It's Been Fun But This Game Will Die Soon

D

Deleted member 44

Cute but you have the wrong numbers there.
There are total of 325,492,079 shares.
The market cap with todays stock price is currently 67,702,352 SEK... Which is around 6 850 584,35 USD ..
Also Henrik has 16,749,999 shares which is 5 % of the company, and around 2 milion of those are A stock which gives 10x the votes.
View attachment 4433View attachment 4434
Did no one else notice the number of employees is 7!!!!!!!

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
The ARPK alliance in MK is actually a rising power right now. The thing is, I wouldn't even say they are growing. Just growing a bit more connected and retaining members at a higher rate than other alliances. People underestimate them but they absolutely thrashed AC and their allies out of the area and basically the game.

Personally, based on the state of this game I already feel those guilds should preserve their members and find a new game. But Dagasi is intent on leading her guild and alliance here so long as there are enough people left for her to keep having fun.
I haven't paid much attention to MK and the Northern region. Last I went to MK was a bout a month ago and no one was there aside from a few naked AC. Went to risars a few times and it was naked Karni spawning at the priest trying to kill my horse lol GK was dead too.

Nice to hear there's activity up there again though.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I haven't paid much attention to MK and the Northern region. Last I went to MK was a bout a month ago and no one was there aside from a few naked AC. Went to risars a few times and it was naked Karni spawning at the priest trying to kill my horse lol GK was dead too.

Nice to hear there's activity up there again though.

One big thing that's a huge difference between the ARPK and KOTO alliance is KOTO strongly favors EU timezone and ARPK strongly favors NA timezone. Based on the times you are posting that may be why you think it is dead. It is a lot more dead in your timezone. They also spend a lot less time standing around and towns too. Usually when they are on in force they are out using those numbers to do something.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
One big thing that's a huge difference between the ARPK and KOTO alliance is KOTO strongly favors EU timezone and ARPK strongly favors NA timezone. Based on the times you are posting that may be why you think it is dead. It is a lot more dead in your timezone. They also spend a lot less time standing around and towns too. Usually when they are on in force they are out using those numbers to do something.

EU people really do be letting out their pent-up aggression

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
yet this poor quality is more fun than 99% of crap out there ...
As for server capacity, why do you still cling to this stupid lie of 100k players simultaneously on myrland?
I was there, and i perfectly understood it was 100K for myrland + all haven instances ... as he was talking about the impact of release.
It doesn't change the fact that myrland couldn't manage 3k tho. But this 100k crap is sad when you still hear it 4 months after release ...
He said "we are happy cuz the game can handle 100k people" a day prior to launch, i heard this and i trolled him. Funny main server couldnt handle 2k people guess haven can hold 98k people.

Players keep repeating that because it was the most stupid dissociated shit Henrique said since launch and damn he did promise a lot of things they are not going to deliver.
Players remember that cuz SV spent like a month and more to let some people play the game, then development got delayed for months.

It's not a misscalculation or Henrique's mistake to mention the game could handle 100k. This game Is either a moneygrab scam or the dev team Is truly stupid as fuck.

I still remember previous the launch disaster a bunch of noobs and vets were completly on the hype train while i was absolutly sure launch was going to be a fail like it was in MO1, don't need to be a genius or have a crystal ball to see what was comming.

Then you wonder, these cocksuckers had the beta time, had the people, opportunities to test this shit prior launch but they did not and treated launch population as beta testers and people didnt like it, obviously.
Can't treat players like shit and expect them to keep playing a game that has more promises than content.

But im amazed we can still find a few fanbois in the forums, one would think they are all extinct already.

Last edited:

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
So thats why there low pop on the server all ppl are here troling around the forum as drama queens

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online

Price is 1.28 cents per share. There are 6.741Million shares outstanding.

0.0128 x 6741000 = $91,404.80

Of course if you did start mass buying up shares it would drive the prices back up. But think about that for a second. At current stock price the company is worth less than 100k$. You don't even have to be rich to afford that.

This means:

A. Henrik does not have 100k$ to buy his company back and take it private again.
B. Henrik does not think his company is worth 100k$

It's been fun guys. This game is going to die. If SV isn't doing a mass stock buyback now they're either broke or have no faith in their own game, and either way, that means it won't be around much longer.

wrong numbers my friend star vault se is worth

64,93 Mio.
(SEK)

in euro around 6-7 million euro

--> https://www.finanzen.net/aktien/star_vault_ab_(b)-aktie

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022

Price is 1.28 cents per share. There are 6.741Million shares outstanding.

0.0128 x 6741000 = $91,404.80

Of course if you did start mass buying up shares it would drive the prices back up. But think about that for a second. At current stock price the company is worth less than 100k$. You don't even have to be rich to afford that.

This means:

A. Henrik does not have 100k$ to buy his company back and take it private again.
B. Henrik does not think his company is worth 100k$

It's been fun guys. This game is going to die. If SV isn't doing a mass stock buyback now they're either broke or have no faith in their own game, and either way, that means it won't be around much longer.

That isnt how stocks work.....

If it did Elon Musk could have bought Twitter for 31bil dollars

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
it died before I quit. I held on. I talked w/ people who quit. When did it die...? I think it died pretty quickly after alt servers were introduced. People had their freefarm and then it fell off.

MO is still MO, but MO without MO things is not MO. SAD. And yea @ alban. Maybe LOL. Whenever I used to log into MO1 I'd be like FUHH; I'm sure it would be even more of a shocker now. It's like loading up diablo 2 LOD.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
it died before I quit. I held on. I talked w/ people who quit. When did it die...? I think it died pretty quickly after alt servers were introduced. People had their freefarm and then it fell off.

MO is still MO, but MO without MO things is not MO. SAD. And yea @ alban. Maybe LOL. Whenever I used to log into MO1 I'd be like FUHH; I'm sure it would be even more of a shocker now. It's like loading up diablo 2 LOD.

Let me correct you a bit. MO1 didnt die when Sarduca was introduced, it died for the meta gank build because they were ass in the heat of sarduca. So they stayed in Myrland and they cried there was no easy farmer kills and fighting in the desert was to hard because everyone was mounted and the heat sucked for their meta plate wearing thursar-khurite bull horse riding builds.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Let me correct you a bit. MO1 didnt die when Sarduca was introduced, it died for the meta gank build because they were ass in the heat of sarduca. So they stayed in Myrland and they cried there was no easy farmer kills and fighting in the desert was to hard because everyone was mounted and the heat sucked for their meta plate wearing thursar-khurite bull horse riding builds.
I dont think he mentioned Sard? He was talking about Mo2 alt servers. Unless I'm missing something.

But because you mentioned sard lol. Sard was too big and spread the pop out too much. If MO1 had way higher pop it would have been fine. But when the pop isnt good spreading people out just makes the game feel more dead. And Sard was massive vs myrland. So I never wanted to roam there. Was like playing MO2 before MO2 came out. But I wont say Sard 'killed' the game. Because it was cool and was good for a certain style of players. I think its farm was a bit too strong tho. but MO1 died for many other reasons.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Yeah, 15 active forum users would make a difference :LOL:
15 of 600 is over 2%. I know multiple people with multiple accounts going. They are about 1% of the population each when they play because of those accounts.

Normally doesnt matter how many people are envoled with disscussion. The arguments in a discussion are not supposed to be won based on popularity.

But with mo2 you get changes done by forcing your 300 man guild to spam contact gm with what ever issue you want fixed.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Normally doesnt matter how many people are envoled with disscussion. The arguments in a discussion are not supposed to be won based on popularity.

That was one the biggest issues with Pathfinder Online. They released a crap game with no content and then spent a lot of their early development efforts trying to prevent ganking. Why? Because the biggest zerg in the game wanted them to prioritize that.

They had this process called "crowdforging" where people could vote on development priorities and how certain things would be implemented. It very quickly turned into the main zerg voting for things that gave them bigger advantages and hastened the demise of an already very unhealthy game.

Reactions: Jatix and Tzone

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
That was one the biggest issues with Pathfinder Online. They released a crap game with no content and then spent a lot of their early development efforts trying to prevent ganking. Why? Because the biggest zerg in the game wanted them to prioritize that.

They had this process called "crowdforging" where people could vote on development priorities and how certain things would be implemented. It very quickly turned into the main zerg voting for things that gave them bigger advantages and hastened the demise of an already very unhealthy game.
Player council's are usually indicative of a dying game. Usually devs last ditch effort