Improvement priority

What should SV Prioritise

• Total voters

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
1. Fix any game-breaking bugs.

2. Implement major roles such as mounted melee as well as features needed for roles to function properly like heavier mounts and mount armor every mounted build is currently feeling the lack of. Restore foot hybrids to a playable status again as we should be gaining roles and not losing them.

3. Major work on the flagging/reputation system is CRITICAL to the playability of the game at this point. Implementing alliances/diplomacy for guilds could be a good thing to do in order to help fix it.

4. Some level of housing/territory control would be huge both in terms of driving major objectives for people to work toward. Spiritualism and TC combined will have a huge impact on how opposing groups contest an area as well.

kushibishwa

May 10, 2021
This game is riddled with bugs. I haven't personally suspected anyone of cheating, but it goes hand in hand. The game needs to be playable first. Game-breaking bugs and game-breaking cheats need to be handled first. Once the game is playable, build from there.

Reactions: Eldrath

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Where is the the option more AI/content? New monsters, sators, wildlife... Would be my first priority.
Right now there is not that much reason to even log in besides PVP.

Edit: Or is this world improvement?

Wesley Snipes

May 28, 2020
A huge chunk centers around guilds, but the lack of guild features is embarassing. Game needs some kind of guild bank in each town if they plan on holding off of the housing system. Tabards / Emblems, etc. The guild UI looks like it was just dropped in with little thought, needs a big cosmetic and functionality overhaul.

Housing should be accelerated. Launching without housing is a big goof.

Reactions: Snozzle and Suttner

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
fix every terrain, floating bug and invisible rock, this is not acceptable for an AAA indie game and makes it looks like the map designer zoomed 300 km out as he spit the map in 3 days.

Reactions: Finnley

Darran

May 28, 2020
fix every terrain, floating bug and invisible rock, this is not acceptable for an AAA indie game and makes it looks like the map designer zoomed 300 km out as he spit the map in 3 days.

Well that's what the map looks like even without the floating stuff :D

• Haha
Reactions: Suttner and Rhias

Morwen

Mar 18, 2021
veiled cry of attention to once again target people who "cheat" just stop being shit and you won't die man

Either you dont play the game or you are just trolling, too many words which can be translated into "lol get good", pathetic.

Excited for new computer tho? with new HWID.

Kuthara

Jan 4, 2021
Interesting to see what the community wants. I think it aligns quite nicely to the recent roadmap.

Reactions: Xunila
May 28, 2020
TC there needs to be incentive to play the game with a long term goal in mind. If I want to just go out and fight players for no reason I don't start up MO2, I start up any pvp focused arena game where I can matchmake with people of the same skillgroup in a fair environment with non janky netcode in less than a minute compared to endlessly searching for a completely asymmetrical pvp opportunity in mo with nothing to gain in any way or form.

Reactions: Putzin and Snozzle

Silenko

Jun 18, 2020
Benidorm. Spain
I voted for Exploit Fixes, which right now should be prioritized since the only thing we can do is pvp, my 2nd would be bug fixes and 3rd character balance.

Also, I´m dying for more character customization. Characters look cool, can´t wait to see what they add, those barbers they promised.

[AF]Tyrone

Dec 17, 2020
A real anti-cheat is the most important feature they needed to add to the game, and I hope its coming in by next patch. The best decision Henrik has ever made.

Will it resolve it entirely?
It will resolve a lot of the bullshit. It can never be permanently resolved. The issue can only be diminished.

No longer will I have a feeling of suspicion when I get stickied by an oghmir. Or when a fat mage is somehow able to outrun my lean veela.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
No, what it will do is show how false a majority of the claims of hacking in game are. The bullshit will remain.

Reactions: cerqo

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Will it resolve it entirely?
Not unless they increase their number of active GMs responding to reports in a timely manner. Which will then have to increase again if this game ever gets a population that is decent.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Not unless they increase their number of active GMs responding to reports in a timely manner. Which will then have to increase again if this game ever gets a population that is decent.
A better question might be, will all the people screaming hax stop making accusations once anti cheat is in game? Based on "evidence" videos i see posted constantly, I doubt it because those people aren't using a program, the problems are in the game itself.

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
The 2 most important things IMO are combat balance and content.

Combat balance simply due to the fact that the combat system is like a dumbed-down version of MO1 and just needs a higher skill ceiling that isn't just blocking better than the guy you are fighting, and content because there needs to be a reason to log into the game.

I also wasn't going to get into this but I actually will.

I am the first person that even made a thread asking whether this game will finally have a real anti-cheat that MO1 never did. But stupid fucking kids need to realize that every single person that kills them isn't a cheater. You need to take 1 glance at the "evidence" that gets posted in the MO2 discord every day and realize how rooted in reality this thought of "rampant cheating" in the community really is lmao.

BUT, no matter what anyone says, you cannot argue with a stupid person, and if an idiot sets their mind on something no point trying to change it. But hey maybe I'm wrong and the day EAC finally hits, you will see 10s or 100s of bans, and good. But I think the MOST LIKELY thing is that very little will change and kids are just stupid.

Reactions: Finnley and Rorry

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
The 2 most important things IMO are combat balance and content.

Combat balance simply due to the fact that the combat system is like a dumbed-down version of MO1 and just needs a higher skill ceiling that isn't just blocking better than the guy you are fighting, and content because there needs to be a reason to log into the game.

I also wasn't going to get into this but I actually will.

I am the first person that even made a thread asking whether this game will finally have a real anti-cheat that MO1 never did. But stupid fucking kids need to realize that every single person that kills them isn't a cheater. You need to take 1 glance at the "evidence" that gets posted in the MO2 discord every day and realize how rooted in reality this thought of "rampant cheating" in the community really is lmao.

BUT, no matter what anyone says, you cannot argue with a stupid person, and if an idiot sets their mind on something no point trying to change it. But hey maybe I'm wrong and the day EAC finally hits, you will see 10s or 100s of bans, and good. But I think the MOST LIKELY thing is that very little will change and kids are just stupid.
It isn't about what any one "stupid fucking kid" thinks or doesn't think.

If you leave a bank vault wide open the people stealing from it are going to blame the bank for their actions and not take any responsibility.

Similarly if you have a client sided game with no anti cheat, the Veareirs of the world are not going to take any responsibility and blame the poor anti cheat.

They might even make guilds and push the narrative that they're super leet,

and dumbies might even join their guilds and start posting about how amazing they are.

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
It isn't about what any one "stupid fucking kid" thinks or doesn't think.

If you leave a bank vault wide open the people stealing from it are going to blame the bank for their actions and not take any responsibility.

Similarly if you have a client sided game with no anti cheat, the Veareirs of the world are not going to take any responsibility and blame the poor anti cheat.

They might even make guilds and push the narrative that they're super leet,

and dumbies might even join their guilds and start posting about how amazing they are.

Refer to section >

BUT, no matter what anyone says, you cannot argue with a stupid person, and if an idiot sets their mind on something no point trying to change it.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Refer to section >
I knew that is exactly what you were going to post. No joke.

But yeah client sided games no one cheats in them -Cerqo circa 2021

just be clear about what you are saying.

Also you're willfully ignorant when the people literally make videos apologizing for cheating lmao. Its not even an ethereal thing its an established fact really you're the one denying these facts.

Last edited: