How do I get a 2nd accnt running?

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
I got the emal..but can i have 2 dteam accounts? Will i have to download the game twice? Sandbox?

I dont know. Halp

TuralisaBeauty

Jan 17, 2022
Run steam from two different users from same pc possible? I have 2 steam acc and want play both , but only legal way. Help

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
I got the emal..but can i have 2 dteam accounts? Will i have to download the game twice? Sandbox?

I dont know. Halp
Run steam from two different users from same pc possible? I have 2 steam acc and want play both , but only legal way. Help
You can 'multi-client' on a single computer a few ways, but none of them are literal. Due to EAC, Sandboxie and other methods don't work.

You can use GEForce Now to run other clients, or use a program like Parsec (I believe) to stream in control of another PC you have on the Network. I have not used Parsec (and am unsure if EAC like it) - but GEforce is amazing.

Crewe

You can 'multi-client' on a single computer a few ways, but none of them are literal. Due to EAC, Sandboxie and other methods don't work.

You can use GEForce Now to run other clients, or use a program like Parsec (I believe) to stream in control of another PC you have on the Network. I have not used Parsec (and am unsure if EAC like it) - but GEforce is amazing.
So I can't find Mortal Online 2 in Geforce Now, even though I have it on steam, it doesn't show it and when I try to search it in the search bar it doesn't show up either. I have the free subscription and steam linked as well. Any ideas?

D

Deleted member 44

You can use standboxie to remote play the game from another computer through steam, or use GeForce now. If you run linux you can have have multiple instances of windows running which will bypass EACs no virtual machine limitation.

Reactions: Crewe and Tzone

Crewe

You can use standboxie to remote play the game from another computer through steam, or use GeForce now. If you run linux you can have have multiple instances of windows running which will bypass EACs no virtual machine limitation.
I know sandboxie, but people keep saying it can get you banned from EAC?. GeForce Now doesn't work for me sadly I tried everything, I can set sandboxie but won't that get me banned?

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
I know sandboxie, but people keep saying it can get you banned from EAC?. GeForce Now doesn't work for me sadly I tried everything, I can set sandboxie but won't that get me banned?
It's only blacklisted, meaning when EAC detects it, it'll prevent the game from launching or close the game if you launch it while playing.

Crewe

It's only blacklisted, meaning when EAC detects it, it'll prevent the game from launching or close the game if you launch it while playing.
Ah yeah I just tested it

XisM5VI.png

D

Deleted member 44

You are running two instances of steam, not the game with sandboxie.

Turd

Jan 27, 2022
"You only get one character slot because two characters would ruin the economy and we need player interaction"
"Anyways here's how to buy another account and multibox"
🤡

Reactions: Maladore

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
"You only get one character slot because two characters would ruin the economy and we need player interaction"
"Anyways here's how to buy another account and multibox"
🤡

Yeah and then they raffle gforce now subscriptions in mortal's twitch, god such fucking clowns lol.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
You are running two instances of steam, not the game with sandboxie.
Can you actually use 2 steam clients and run 2 mortal on sandboxie on the same OS? Last time i've checked you can't due to sanboxie being blacklisted by EAC, so aslong as you have EAC can't get sandboxie running.

D

Deleted member 44

Can you actually use 2 steam clients and run 2 mortal on sandboxie on the same OS? Last time i've checked you can't due to sanboxie being blacklisted by EAC, so aslong as you have EAC can't get sandboxie running.
Considering I do this, yes you can.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae
D

Deleted member 44

I managed to get GeForce working, all I had to do was use a vpn for some reason MO2 doesn't show in some regions lol.
You and I both know why it's not available in your region.