• yes

• no

• yes but with harder side effect

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
i don't really follow henrik twitch , so if i'm wrong about things here , do not hesitate to tell me so :)

so ; what was the point of a tamer in MO1 ?

taming things
selling those things
and breeding deffirent breeds of things to make them faster/stronger

i did read at multiple intance that henrik said " breeding won't be possible for different varient of the same species" ( or something like that :d )

to prevent having "super horse " like in MO1

let's explain what are those super horse for reference ( value are totally random here )

take a bull horse with 100 str 100 hp but with 50 speed
take a desert with 120 speed but 50 hp and str
take a jotun with small size

breed all those , and pray that rng will give the offsrping the high wanted stat of each parent

if you're lucky ( well it involve mostly patience ) you get a small horse ( less hitbox ) with high str , high hp , and high speed

that's mostly what was a "super horse "

( let's add that to breed horse they should be "older " that lvl 24 , and youger than lvl 70? ( don't remember that one )
like that you train horse to be unbreedable ( each breeding cycle gave horse some lvl )

if my memory is right , "super horse" were the result of nerfing wild horse , but not erasing already owned one ,

like that , the guy who still had originall pre-nerf horse , kept them and continued to breed them , of course selling only the non breedable one afterward

;
since not being able to breed a desert with a bullhorse etc take away more that half of the content , why do it ?

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
yes, if its somehow possible with the names and pet models...
also inbreeding is key so you cant breed the kids forever so you go out and tame no ones.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
As long as you pass me a tissue while I point out that the breeds of Horses are not different species, do as you think best. Have crossbreeds.

Unless one of the kinds of Horse in Nave is this

Przewalskis_horse_02.jpg

Przewalski's horse,

they're all the same species.

Or maybe you mean 'should we have Mules', for asses (like a Donkey, or Onager, an equine not seen yet in MO, and which has never been domesticated IRL, though it is the fastest critter in the family Equidae) are not Horses.

Or Star Vault might put in actual Zebras.

Kameyo

Aug 14, 2020
MO1 had rare wild horses with lots of different ability's they weren't better then breed horses but it was a step in the right direction. I just don't want to see taming horses become something you only do for breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.