Henrik Q&A stream

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Yeah, I dont understand why they dont post things like this on the forums more though.

If a new player is researching the game before giving it a try then it would be better for the information to be archived for them to see here.

If someone was to check the news on the forums currently then they would think very little is going on.

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
the cathedral looks like a pre-made asset.

It looks good in itself, but I hope it would fit in MO theme of "roman" architecture

Grudge Bringer

May 28, 2020
I think it looks rad.
Mortal Online feels like a dreamscape to me. Some things familiar but strange.

Last edited:

FreeHorses

Jul 2, 2020
you fools

19-1920x1080-272a08ff0bc87ccdf4b85d7d9a5eb872.jpg

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
It was pretty clear that SV did not make that asset themselves.

I think they should improve their communication. Less hanging out in Discord responding to random questions and thus spreading in information to a select few. It's inefficient and unfair.

They should have a monthly or bimonthly feature like the "future of the fortress" on bay12. That way Seb does not respond to design questions and Mats can give detailed info on lore related issues.

Streams are fine but should be structured and better produced.

All in all it should be less information but more condensed and available to everyone.

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
It was pretty clear that SV did not make that asset themselves.

I think they should improve their communication. Less hanging out in Discord responding to random questions and thus spreading in information to a select few. It's inefficient and unfair.

They should have a monthly or bimonthly feature like the "future of the fortress" on bay12. That way Seb does not respond to design questions and Mats can give detailed info on lore related issues.

Streams are fine but should be structured and better produced.

All in all it should be less information but more condensed and available to everyone.
If information given out in discord is official lore, it should really be written down and made available to everyone.
edit: says the guy who rarely use discord.

huckbuck

Nov 8, 2020
you fools

Huh, I thought they had at least built it themselves by stitching together a bunch of bought assets, but it seems they just reskinned it and added their statues.

I still think it could look cool if they work on it a bit, but I'm not even sure- are you allowed to modify premade assets anyway you like? Like could they go in and de-gothify this (smooth out the ribbed towers etc.) while keeping the overall model?

huckbuck

Nov 8, 2020
I lvoe this cathedral very nice piece of art it fits very well in Tindrem.

German bias much? ;) You wouldn't find anything like this in Rome or Constantinople. Would be cool if they could find some assets in a Florentine Gothic style at least .. or make the one they have a bit more Italian

Discovering-Renaissance-Art-in-Florence.jpgFlorence-Duomo-things-to-do-in-florence-with-kids.jpg

Actually what they've got could with a little work resemble the Milan Cathedral style:

1024px-Milan_Cathedral_from_Piazza_del_Duomo.jpg

Last edited:

Rulant

May 30, 2020
it is a bit much but i think you guys are focusing on the "roman" aesthetic of tindremenes in the game though, they've always been a mix of medieval western europe and roman themed. id prefer more rounded off and all too but it's not like its something new in terms of tindremene aesthetic in mo

and everyone should stop crying about premade assets, tons of games nowadays do it thats why theres a market for it and it saves time and money when developing a game, its not a big fuckin deal