Henrik Q&A stream

Kuthara

Jan 4, 2021
I have no issue with the use of marketplace assets. I do not think this really fits in with theme of MO or Tindrem however.

Reactions: Zbuciorn

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
German bias much? ;) You wouldn't find anything like this in Rome or Constantinople. Would be cool if they could find some assets in a Florentine Gothic style at least .. or make the one they have a bit more Italian

Less of a german thing but more of any anime thing I think. While german gothic architecture has it´s florishes that asset is over the top IMO.

I think removing some of the details would make it look less clownish. Like the Freiburger Münster:

1615905089723.jpeg

Darthus

Dec 1, 2020
It was pretty clear that SV did not make that asset themselves.

I think they should improve their communication. Less hanging out in Discord responding to random questions and thus spreading in information to a select few. It's inefficient and unfair.

They should have a monthly or bimonthly feature like the "future of the fortress" on bay12. That way Seb does not respond to design questions and Mats can give detailed info on lore related issues.

Streams are fine but should be structured and better produced.

All in all it should be less information but more condensed and available to everyone.

Yeah, I agree, but that will take Henrik investing in a community manager. He is basically the only outlet to the community right now, which is incredibly inefficient. It will become even less viable as they enter EA, so I hope they invest in that sooner rather than later.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
the cathedral looks like a pre-made asset.

It looks good in itself, but I hope it would fit in MO theme of "roman" architecture
MO1's theme for architecture in Tindrem drew heavily from the city of Florence in the Middle Ages, as well as from earlier Roman buildings (@Mats Persson said). But the emperor's residence didn't ever seem to be exactly either one of those styles.

The Milan cathedral would look right at home as a palace, but in Tindrem it might have to be carved into the mountain behind it, and definitely would have to not be dwarfed by the statues of Camulos and Zelua in order to be THE palace. I'm guessing it's going to stay as it is at least until it's possible to go inside of it, if that ever happens.

laylah_sig_wide_zps90b85aae.JPG

Reactions: Serverus

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
I think it looks quite nice, but those gigantic orbs are a bit much. You can't really plausibly explain how anyone could create such orbs up there, nor support the weight. Its too much an affront to one's suspension of disbelief.