FYI: Persistent Release (Early Access) Delayed Until March 2021

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I actually am expecting an early rollout of the mount/taming system before release now. That was already something teased as one of the next things in development after December and we're talking a March release now.

If mounts, magic, and taming are not all at least partially implemented at launch I'm wondering what features "we weren't originally planning to have in at early access launch" they're including now. Because those seem like the most important ones IMO.

Lasciel

Oct 3, 2020
Very good. Makes me have much more positive thoughts about this games direction to see SV delaying things a bit. All of us here ultimately want a good product, and more work before some form of finalization can only be a positive.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
oh wait! starvault have shares in market! I WILL BUY NOW !!!

about delay i like it. Game some time yet for put all we need before run!

Star Vault AB

I might actually consider pick some up if I get the job I'm gunning for right now. A bit risky for my general portfolio but in this case I'd mainly be buying to support the game and so I can say I'm a shareholder. XD

I mean I guess I could be a shareholder now for 51 cents but it's not traded on Robinhood so more hassle than I'd care to go through.

Magos

Nov 26, 2020
Star Vault AB

I might actually consider pick some up if I get the job I'm gunning for right now. A bit risky for my general portfolio but in this case I'd mainly be buying to support the game and so I can say I'm a shareholder. XD

I mean I guess I could be a shareholder now for 51 cents but it's not traded on Robinhood so more hassle than I'd care to go through.
you can trade OTC stocks on pretty much any broker other than Robinhood. I'd recommend getting off that, putting your big boy pants on, and getting an account with schwab, IB, or anywhere really.

Robinhood sucks you can't even short :p

Last edited:

Rhias

May 28, 2020
you can trade OTC stocks on pretty much any broker other than Robinhood. I'd recommend getting off that, putting your big boy pants on, and getting an account with schwab, IB, or anywhere really.

Robinhood sucks you can't even short :p
Flatex (big German broker) does also not Support SV Stocks. And they support a few different Stock Exchanges.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
If this had been a big corporate publisher they probably would've said it's Christmas, pushed the game out even if it's half-finished and buggy, and released a paid "DLC" (the rest of the game) three months later on top of the paid client and subscription. Whatever poll that had been set up to tell them to do otherwise would've probably gone unheeded.

This is one of the main reasons why I support SV - They won't do what the big corporate publishers usually do in the video game industry.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: bbihah

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
Star Vault AB

SV shares kinda tripled over the last year.

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
I've owned SV stock since before MO beta. You guys are late to the party.

And to go back to the earlier topic. Mounts are a core feature.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020

Figured I'd make a separate thread. We seem to have veered pretty far off the original topic.