Fix Humans

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
Idk why everyone thinks human is so terrible, i mean balancing is allways good but are we forgetting mana-armor regen clade? Thats a magery boost no other class has, making it a specially versatile hybrid.
I rather see magery balanced instead or any clade changes to be honest.

that magery balance clade is nice il hafto admit HOWEVER , human mages are kinda garbo atm in the mobility and damage department.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
that magery balance clade is nice il hafto admit HOWEVER , human mages are kinda garbo atm in the mobility and damage department.

I wonder if the ecu gives dom, too. That might make it worth it? That clade is def nice, too. My human is only garbage because I picked prol the least magely class. I purposely went away from int and out-thought myself.

Like I said do mounted. You get so many pts in human for skills... I do think they need attribute bonuses, more so, because their attribute bonuses are LOW. I dunno why they couldn't let you spec into a type of human... like STRONG... FAST... SMART... and get some extra points. Humans are humans, supposed to be versatile.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
still really want that reroll token. Shouldn't be too hard!

Edit: I'm rollin another human tho... lool, gonna try a diff hole this time.

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
NAh i was looking for the UO mage playstyle however the mechanics in uo are completely different to mo2 there usto be RNG on attacks and everyone ran at the same speed mages had a paralyze spell and so forth , some adjustments need to be made to make "magery" (ecumenical) work properly for mo2 , its really the only thing holding me back at the moment. for instance no matter what a person charging you with plate and his sword out is going to outrun you because he GAINS movement speed for being in combat mode. i feel like it should be the other way around. you should definitly run faster if u have your weapons sheathed........ that way mage players can cast and kite currently when casting spells then running you get outrun by fatties with weapons out. doesnt make sense. the combat menuevering skill shouldnt exist the way it does. armor speed needs a debuff after a hard cap you should start losing movement speed.

Reactions: Melkhia

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
still really want that reroll token. Shouldn't be too hard!

Edit: I'm rollin another human tho... lool, gonna try a diff hole this time.

So I redownloaded MO1 and loaded it up for the first time in a year or change... And I had reroll tokens for almost all of my characters for some reason I had to reroll them. So I know the capability is there for MO2.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
So I redownloaded MO1 and loaded it up for the first time in a year or change... And I had reroll tokens for almost all of my characters for some reason I had to reroll them. So I know the capability is there for MO2.

yea like I said it f'd all my chars up. I didn't see how to change height. I remember the other times it made us reroll our chars, so yeah it's possible. I guess it was more looks, tho. I do think they gave us legit reroll shots tho. Basically, it just has to flip us back to the main screen... so it has to trigger something that 'saves' your char's skillset but allows it to be put on a newly created character.

Edit: I also still want humans to have more attributes. Even if you picked a 'type' of human like smart, strong, fast... and it just gave you variations to your main attributes. Humans are just too far away from the highest caps on everything. I think it's implied w/ humans in games that they can work hard and achieve something. That they would get more result out of doing something like say... shaping their body to be stronger, than say an orc would. Like you don't imagine orcs pounding weights as much.

So, I mean full kallard 30 is like what 115 str?

Last edited:

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
yea like I said it f'd all my chars up. I didn't see how to change height. I remember the other times it made us reroll our chars, so yeah it's possible. I guess it was more looks, tho. I do think they gave us legit reroll shots tho. Basically, it just has to flip us back to the main screen... so it has to trigger something that 'saves' your char's skillset but allows it to be put on a newly created character.

Edit: I also still want humans to have more attributes. Even if you picked a 'type' of human like smart, strong, fast... and it just gave you variations to your main attributes. Humans are just too far away from the highest caps on everything. I think it's implied w/ humans in games that they can work hard and achieve something. That they would get more result out of doing something like say... shaping their body to be stronger, than say an orc would. Like you don't imagine orcs pounding weights as much.

So, I mean full kallard 30 is like what 115 str?
30 full kall is 115 with the +2 boost to str and stout yes, although kallards and khurites do have really good con (112 and 116 for age 26) their other stats are really average or below average (tindremene 96 con vs alvarin 100 con) which doesnt make up for tindy having 490 point total since their stats are so mediocre theyre like a sheevra thats 420 speed.

Reactions: Hodo

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
humans are so meh, that you can make a Thursar-Sarducaan or Thursar- Tindrem mage/dominator and be better than any human mage dominator. LOL

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
30 full kall is 115 with the +2 boost to str and stout yes, although kallards and khurites do have really good con (112 and 116 for age 26) their other stats are really average or below average (tindremene 96 con vs alvarin 100 con) which doesnt make up for tindy having 490 point total since their stats are so mediocre theyre like a sheevra thats 420 speed.

yea I got a Khur and in beta I had a mixed char w/ 110 str and 100 int haha (plus other stats obv.) Their con is prol higher than it should be, esp for Khurite. Kall should be xtra con and Khur should be more like 110 IMO. But I really think they just need what would amount to a 'feat' in a table top game, something extra they can choose to put them on even ground.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I have a crazy idea...

Reduce the attribute drop on Khurite from 44 to 28 like the Sidoian and Kallard.

And remove the Tactician Clade and Mathmatical clade.

Replace them with a passive mana regen clade, 2.5% better mana regen. And a 50% mana use on casting.

That would make humans feel more in line with other races.

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
I agree that the warcry buffs on humans need to be changed. They are the weakest and have gotten less love than the other racial clades. The main issue is they have no offensive buff unlike everyone else. I get magic defense which would be okay for one but why both?

Suggestions

1.) Keep one magic defensive warcry
2.) Add melee damage or bow damage buff.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Tzone

May 16, 2021
a war cry for stamina would be baller. Just make it weak. because stam regen can easily be very broken. Maybe require the ally to hit get stamina off damage.

Reactions: Serverus

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
it feels like a massive shitpost that alvarin have the magic armor active gift and that it got buffed to the same level as humans cleanse that also gives them magic armor for a bit.

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
Mana regeneration / some sort of endurance or stamina buff to keep them from dying 100% of the time when being chased (either out stammed or out ran).

Otherwise they are great for crafting and hybrid play. They just need a bit more of an edge in PvP.

SeaShadow

Jul 16, 2020
the thing is when you have to reroll into something you weren't inspired by just to be meta, most people change the channel to a game without these issues. Even cookie cutter characters with identical stats leads to more robust game play because skill becomes a factor. As it is the fights you will enjoy come 3 to 1 and even when you might win or escape, they simply use EasyClick™

Humans have defensive clade gifts, all Alvarian are offensive and defensive. No need to manage stam, just click a button. No need to carefully jump, the other guy cant hop a log anyway.

No need to look for people just click a button and look 100 meters through solid rock regardless of how much stealth the other side attempts. Water? Even when its around they can look right through that. This is also why you cant park a horse within a mile of a dungeon and expect it to live.

But humans can wear 4 kg more armor and resist magic better once they've been hit by it. So your benefit includes being hit.

Henrik watches someone who has 12 hours a day to do twitch steams for a "job" and bases the game's balance around this.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Alvarin has stamina. Oghs have Damage reduction, Thursar have Damage increase. So why not give humans mana?

flesh them for magic in general. Won't make dex mage less viable, but them having some magic related buffs that go with their other clades. I mean, they could use more passives.

Makes sense to spec them into a true mage, even fat mage (human fat mage makes the most sense to me lol, I think humans in MO would be riding around on horses for sure.) Let that be their niche. They are intelligent townies; why not nerf dwarf int and give int to humans? They were trying to be clever by making another race more intelligent (base dwarf is genius level, according to stat caps... that's zzz when they are brute tanks in the game. ) They can have some int tho because of their love of advanced extraction and crafting, but it's hard to see why that int would carry them much further than an elf, who is also an advanced extractor and an alchemist, possibly.

More int = more mana = ??? REGEN??

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
I must say, those reflect changes didn't help the matter. You don't need to be human to be a paladin with heals.