Fish encyclopedia

David

Jan 16, 2022
How much does it cost butchered? And where did you caught it? There is no rubber in game yet?
Capture111.PNG

It also gives Pansar Scales but I can't really tell you the yield of 1 stack because this is a new toon.

Is that even worth getting the current bait you need to get it?

It's a dragon so everything is worth.
I'm a new player, I'm pretty sure we are not thinking about the same bait. How many similarities in baits and locations do we have in MO2 with MO1?

Apsalar

May 31, 2020
Should be rubber (gem) in shallow depth in Meduli iirc. What was the bait that you used?

Hiresx

Nov 18, 2020
Should be rubber (gem) in shallow depth in Meduli iirc. What was the bait that you used?
Theres like 12 other locations besides meduli you can fish kelp dragon. Im pretty sure toxai is one, also below tekton bridge in jungle was one. I'm also pretty sure Orozokan has caught them with something other then rubers.

Fargus

Oct 17, 2021
View attachment 3223

It also gives Pansar Scales but I can't really tell you the yield of 1 stack because this is a new toon.

It's a dragon so everything is worth.
I'm a new player, I'm pretty sure we are not thinking about the same bait. How many similarities in baits and locations do we have in MO2 with MO1?
Would you being willing to trade the bait info if its not the gem?

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Does anyone know what can be caught with Amethyst and Topaz for fishing? Also TItanit, and all the other Gems found so far. I thought I would ask since I haven't seen anyone talking about it.

Apsalar

May 31, 2020
I tested topaz and ametyst and got herbeus. For cronite I got red squila. Hook 0.2 depth roughly 600 Meduli docks morning.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
I tested topaz and ametyst and got herbeus. For cronite I got red squila. Hook 0.2 depth roughly 600 Meduli docks morning.
I got Trudis with Titanit. And Ametyst nothing will bite yet, I tested around Tindrem Castle Depth 1500, Hook 5, Medium Line. Tested 50 Depth as well and nothing. My friend tried 750 Depth with Ametyst and 500 and got nothing as well. I also tested 5000 and nothing. Seems kinda weird that these rare gems don't give much. Herbeus is a easy to get fish and so is Trudis. Also How do you check the time of day in game?

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
I got Trudis with Titanit. And Ametyst nothing will bite yet, I tested around Tindrem Castle Depth 1500, Hook 5, Medium Line. Tested 50 Depth as well and nothing. My friend tried 750 Depth with Ametyst and 500 and got nothing as well. I also tested 5000 and nothing. Seems kinda weird that these rare gems don't give much. Herbeus is a easy to get fish and so is Trudis. Also How do you check the time of day in game?
Type /time in chat.

Apsalar

May 31, 2020
Unfortunately it seems that fishing was nerfed. I am still testing but it seems that we've been trolled by Henrik.

Cddizzym

Aug 28, 2021
Seems like it, tested to 100 fishing and lots of those fish areas have now been changed to Herbeus/Trudis/Canna zones now. Apparently get Canna everywhere XD

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
SV changed the fishing system. I am not sure if this was right move, to change things that players have tested and learned. This basically means we can throw away all knowledge we have about setups for specific fishes.