Final Thoughts - A new and departing player

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
"I recall multiple times spending 3 hours plus in a PvP roaming group just trying to find fights."

This is a big problem. It is not the map size or the ammount of players causeing this propblem ! We need the mechanics that conentrate the PVP interested players at certain locations at a specific time.

I am talkin about the Meteor Impacts, Relic Spawns, TC Tower, Demon Stones that triggered PVP at a specific location.

If a group attacked a controll tower everyone on the server got a massage, that this specific controlltower is currently under attack. Players moved there and this triggered a groupfight. We had meteor impacts that triggered PVP. People could see the Meteor dropping from miles away. Same for relics that spawned randomly. There was a lightbeam that players could see from miles away. Wer had deamon stones that worked like an airdrop in other games. All this PVP Events happened in the open world. Atm all PVP Hotspots are inside the dungeons and this is a huge problem because this turns off new Players and especially the PVE Players.

Vid of a Demon stone placed in Tindrem in MO1. Could be more visible in MO2, so people can see it from miles away.

The relics that spawned in the open world was highlighted with a beam of light. They could be placed in a relic Shirne in your keep.

If those mechanics would trigger a 50 vs 50 Player fight 5-6 times a day in the open world to releave the dungeon much more players would play the game. PVE Players and PVE Players.

We want the good old large scale battles like in the beta 5-6 times a day. They was so much fun !

The large scale battles are much fun but they happen to rarely, if there are no mechanics that concentrate the players at specific locations in such a huge world.

Yous till can get PVP fights

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
"I recall multiple times spending 3 hours plus in a PvP roaming group just trying to find fights."

This is a big problem. It is not the map size or the ammount of players causeing this propblem ! We need the mechanics that conentrate the PVP interested players at certain locations at a specific time.

I am talkin about the Meteor Impacts, Relic Spawns, TC Tower, Demon Stones that triggered PVP at a specific location.

If a group attacked a controll tower everyone on the server got a massage, that this specific controlltower is currently under attack. Players moved there and this triggered a groupfight. We had meteor impacts that triggered PVP. People could see the Meteor dropping from miles away. Same for relics that spawned randomly. There was a lightbeam that players could see from miles away. Wer had deamon stones that worked like an airdrop in other games. All this PVP Events happened in the open world. Atm all PVP Hotspots are inside the dungeons and this is a huge problem because this turns off new Players and especially the PVE Players.

Vid of a Demon stone placed in Tindrem in MO1. Could be more visible in MO2, so people can see it from miles away.

The relics that spawned in the open world was highlighted with a beam of light. They could be placed in a relic Shirne in your keep.

If those mechanics would trigger a 50 vs 50 Player fight 5-6 times a day in the open world to releave the dungeon much more players would play the game. PVE Players and PVE Players.

We want the good old large scale battles like in the beta 5-6 times a day. They was so much fun !

The large scale battles are much fun but they happen to rarely, if there are no mechanics that concentrate the players at specific locations in such a huge world.

Yous till can get PVP fights

I am sure at least one of these things are planned for MO2... but we are stuck behind the waiting game.

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
I am sure at least one of these things are planned for MO2... but we are stuck behind the waiting game.
A bunch of things are planned. You'd figure with the time saved working on assets we'd get features rolling out quicker than what we've got. Half a year after release we are still playing catch-up to all the features and fixes that should have been in at launch.

Reactions: ArcaneConsular

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
A bunch of things are planned. You'd figure with the time saved working on assets we'd get features rolling out quicker than what we've got. Half a year after release we are still playing catch-up to all the features and fixes that should have been in at launch.

I hate when people force me to defend SV.... but sometimes throwing assets together and making them work isnt as easy as it seems. While it isnt exactly rocket science it is time consuming getting things right or mostly right. As we all know mistakes happen and things dont go as planned which slow things down. I may not like where we are in MO2 but I am still far more impressed with their progress than other game companies with FAR more money (500+ million USD) and 20x more employees.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
.... If only the people who would be designing assets were going to be working on features, systems, and fixes instead. Is that the case? Anyone?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I finally see why MO is p2w, new content, stuff like spiritism... new slot. Ways to farm, new slot. Their model is selling slots and that's prol why they can hold on w/o a sub for awhile. But yea, having more accts that can farm all of the ezcheez stuff is def p2w.

That being said: playing MO w/o catching feelings = winning.