Fear

• Thread starter Deleted member 44
  • Start date

Tzone

May 16, 2021
haha, can we get a proper estimation of the amount of troops each side would be bringing on the regular?
I think koto is dead. Most of their players left to split off guilds.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
What timezone is the news update at 11 ?
There has to be more to this story.
It's after 11 am here, on the west coast of North America , and that latest local 11 am was over 24 hours later than the 'news at 11' announcement.

I'm calling it a meaningless figure of speech and switching to another news feed. ;)

Remember that Beta Stress Test where Star Vault estimated over 400 player-characters at a single battle, including KoTO, and the QoTD

E-0u6imVEAApWhL.jpg

(Question of the Day) was "So, KoTO, and 200 other people?" What happned?

Last edited:

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Speaking of acronyms, I think this title is confusing. Wasn't there a guild named FEAR? There prol is still! Dudes forgot to finish drawing the rest of the B, rite. hue hue. Nah but there was, and some little part of my brain always thinks this post is about a guild called fear.
FEAR could be an acronym, but in the case of the guild, I do not think it was. Nor an abbreviation for anything.

Fear is just ... fear.

4AhaVEO.png

I will show you fear in a handful of dust. :cautious:

Kuthara

Jan 4, 2021
It's after 11 am here, on the west coast of North America , and that latest local 11 am was over 24 hours later than the 'news at 11' announcement.

I'm calling it a meaningless figure of speech and switching to another news feed. ;)

Remember that Beta Stress Test where Star Vault estimated over 400 player-characters at a single battle, including KoTO, and the QoTD

(Question of the Day) was "So, KoTO, and 200 other people?" What happned?

We are still here. You can normally tell we are still active by posts like this, the screeching in help chat and the constant complaints about us in MO2 Discord from the socially inept players who are disgruntled because they can not just smash noobs all day.

Considering we found this group of players who wardecced us and killed them, inside the guardzone, along with the guards they were hiding behind I am not really compelled to accept their declaration. Which as they have admitted is so that they can kill our crafters during our off hours, not offer PvP.

Viewing their performance against Legion, which has mainly been them being priest camped or logging to avoid a fight I am not really seeing a valid challenge for us.

We brought 30-40 KotO to the most recent Tindrem Siege event. Along with our Coalition we fought against 'The rest of the Server' and claimed victory in short order. It is quite Ironic to find Shmerrick calling us a dead guild here considering he was also complaining that we zerged him during the event.

In a drought of content, when most guilds stuggle to keep 5 players active, KotO continues to prosper and dominate. Praise the Fountain.

D

Deleted member 44

We are still here. You can normally tell we are still active by posts like this, the screeching in help chat and the constant complaints about us in MO2 Discord from the socially inept players who are disgruntled because they can not just smash noobs all day.

Considering we found this group of players who wardecced us and killed them, inside the guardzone, along with the guards they were hiding behind I am not really compelled to accept their declaration. Which as they have admitted is so that they can kill our crafters during our off hours, not offer PvP.

Viewing their performance against Legion, which has mainly been them being priest camped of logging to avoid a fight I am not really seeing a valid challenge for us.

We brought 30-40 KotO to the most recent Tindrem Siege event. Along with our Coalition we fought against 'The rest of the Server' and claimed victory in short order. It is quite Ironic to find Shmerrick calling us a dead guild here considering he was also complaining that we zerged him during the event.

In a drought of content, when most guilds stuggle to keep 5 players active, KotO continues to prosper and dominate. Praise the Fountain.
Making up your own reality again I see. You can cut the propaganda. Accept the war declaration or shut up.

Apr 11, 2021
I think koto is dead. Most of their players left to split off guilds.
Lol making stuff up again tzone? Don't you not even play anymore? Pretty sure the videos posted by other people of us showing up to that tindrem siege and Henriks stream prove that your full of shit lol

Reactions: Najwalaylah
D

Deleted member 44

Please explain which part of my statement is not true

I am in Dreadlords.

Dreadlords is not at war with legion.

I don't know who declared war on you and I really don't care as you didn't accept a war declaration from Dreadlords.

I am also not Tzone. Tzone called you a dead guild. I made this post to comment on how you wouldnt accept a war declaration.

This post was made before the event and I was never complaining about "being zerged by koto". You guys zerged me after the event ended. This is a fact and how you all play the game. It is a know fact that koto is a full of no skill players that crutch on numbers in all situations. This is why I want a war with you guys so I can take your boys out 1v1. You know this and I know this, and this is the reason you won't accept war declaration.

FEAR

Kuthara

Jan 4, 2021
I am in Dreadlords.

I don't know who declared war on you and I really don't care as you didn't accept a war declaration from Dreadlords.

I am also not Tzone. Tzone called you a dead guild. I made this post to comment on how you wouldnt accept a war declaration.

This post was made before the event and I was never complaining about "being zerged by koto". You guys zerged me after the event ended. This is a fact and how you all play the game. It is a know fact that koto is a full of no skill players that crutch on numbers in all situations. This is why I want a war with you guys so I can take your boys out 1v1. You know this and I know this, and this is the reason you won't accept war declaration.

FEAR

I am not sure what your fascination is with fighting inside the Guardzone. You can find us roaming daily.

I was not even aware we had received a war Declaration from Dread. To be honest you are even less of a factor to me than BB or Levia. I do have a habit of considering all of you second rate rat guilds to be the same thing. Probably because whenever anyone puts some pressure on you, you group up faster than shit off a freshly cleaned shovel and become the zerg you cry about.

You did however complain that we 'zerged' you. It was during the event as we were still fighting the 6 or so Trolls, 2 Mino Kings and Spider Queen that was spawned on top of our victorious force. Moving over to where you engaged one of our guys trying to get an easy gank and removing you from play was a mere formality.

Reactions: Konrad and Cplpizza
Apr 11, 2021
I am in Dreadlords.

FEAR
Or you could just fight us on 99.9% of the map? Or with your skill level are you only capable of fighting inside towns?

Cplpizza

Sep 5, 2021
Wardec is a flawed mechanic, as long as there is no gain down the line its just an easier way to not go crim when you hit allied guilds.

zers

Aug 4, 2021
LOL KOTO THE BIGGEST GUILD IN MO2 REFUSED WARDEC FROM DREADLORDS. EMBARRASING. PATHETIC. CRINGE.

D

Deleted member 44

I want everyone to see how hurt koto is. They keep acting all big and bad but won't accept a war declaration from a "second rate guild".

FEAR

Backyard Employee

Oct 30, 2021
I don't think KoTo will be a major factor in the grand scheme of things when it comes to release (if the game can even acquire a player base that is). From what I've seen since the alpha is KoTo will only win fights by skewing numbers, which is fine; but I've also seen them lose hilariously to smaller groups then go around for weeks on end saying they never lost and only won fights.

I think Viknuss has rubbed off on Kuthara in more ways then one and its beginning to show. Oh well.

Not sure who Battle Bandits are, never really recognized any names. Levia is just a splinter group of players who left the Wigsplitter / Dreadlord alliance because they either couldn't handle being camped or because they wanted to sit in Kranesh killing noobs. Some decent players but seeing as they were more for killing new players I could see why fighting 80+ people in Gaul'kor wasn't their style seeing as it was an actual fight with hilariously uneven odds that didn't favor them.

Legion has always been Legion, it's led by a guy who writes his own history and retells it to people as if its factual when it isn't and always needs to puff his chest out when ever he speaks. Just watch the most recent podcast, you'll see just how he acts.. and it sadly isn't a character he is playing to entertain.

At least we haven't reached a state of it being two massive alliances facing off against one another, but I doubt that'll last long.

giphy.gif

Ex. 1 of the server, potentially, in the future.

Reactions: Tzone

Backyard Employee

Oct 30, 2021
I want everyone to see how hurt koto is. They keep acting all big and bad but won't accept a war declaration from a "second rate guild".

FEAR

We just don't care lol we'll continue killing you out in the world. Business as usual

The unstoppable "do it, you wont" meets the immovable "dont care, lol".

But in all seriousness, KoTo is probably wise enough to not allow a war dec. given the current mechanics because that then would allow DRED to grief KoTo members and give an edge to DRED.

But it does prove that DRED is more feared and or respected in this situation then KoTo will let on, otherwise they'd accept the war dec. and still decimate them.