Event Announcement: Triumphalis Imperialis et Bestia II - November 20th !!!

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
Ave people of Nave, and Citizens of the Glorious Tindremic Empire!

It is my distinct pleasure to announce a great celebration to be held in the magnificent capital of Tindrem, an event that has now become a tradition of the Tindremic people, and is now possible to hold in full justice for the second time in history. As you may have heard, a long long time ago I hosted the Triumphalis Imperialis et Bestia, a great parade of beasts from across the entire world. It is my intention to hold a second and even more magnificent parade of beasts as led by the greatest tamers and dominators the world has to offer, and I will stop at no expense to make it happen!

On November 20th at 9AM Pacific Time, 12 noon Eastern Time and 4 PM GMT, we will begin the Triumphalis Imperialis et Bestia, where we will all first meet just inside the front gates of Porta Majora. I have contracted at no inconsiderable expense to have free food distributed to any who wish it, including strong beers, bread and sizzling meats absolutely free. Here people from anywhere are welcome to view the magnificent beasts of the world up close. I hope to have entertainers also provide side amusements. After about an hour of congregation, I will lead this great mass of beasts through the streets of Tindrem, up to the very gates of the Emperors Palace, for the viewing pleasure of the citizens of Tindrem and our most glorious Emperor Isaios Avitus. I hope it to be a spectacle that no man or woman has ever seen before.

To make this happen, I am sparing no expense in hiring every last tamer and dominator in the world. All for bringing your pet for one day to take part in this festival and parade, I am offering the following payment for these beasts. This is possibly a incomplete list of beasts that can be brought to the parade, and I am hoping to be surprised by unknown contributions for which I will offer much gold. I would love to see at least one of every animal in the world:

100 Gold - all common animals, such as pigs, horses, rabbits and chickens.

250 gold - all more feral beasts such as bears, wolves, belbus, spiders.

500 gold - all uncommon beasts such as shore powers, turtles, lizards, terror birds.

1000 gold - for truly spectacular beats such as minotaur, Tagmatons or anything else rare. Especially rare contributions may earn even more than this!

At the beginning of the festival I will be collecting names and beasts to record who I must pay for this event, but to ensure payment I encourage you to contact me here in the forum or on Discord, and when you do please let me know what city I should pay you in (I can pay in just about any city you prefer). At the end of the festival I will post here in the forum and on Discord who is being paid and in what city, to make clear that payments have been sent.

So I hope you will join me in this great fall celebration! Even if you bring no pet, feel free to march with us on the parade. Let us make history again in joyous parade and celebration!!

Triumph_of_Bacchus_-_Sousse_(edit).jpg

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Afaik, animals don't get bigger as they level like MO, right? Would be fun to bring like a lvl 125 rabbit :D Good luck. I hope you can advertise this more properly so a lot of new players who can tame something and bring it can get easy money!

I have this feeling that you are going to want to slaughter some of them and prepare them as delicacies. :eek:

peace.

Reactions: Favonius Cornelius

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
Afaik, animals don't get bigger as they level like MO, right? Would be fun to bring like a lvl 125 rabbit :D Good luck. I hope you can advertise this more properly so a lot of new players who can tame something and bring it can get easy money!

I have this feeling that you are going to want to slaughter some of them and prepare them as delicacies. :eek:

peace.

Any suggestions on how to advertise this are welcome. In help chat?

Slarti Bartfast

Mar 6, 2022

peace.
They get bigger until 124. At 125 they revert to smaller model because of bug

Reactions: volk

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Any suggestions on how to advertise this are welcome. In help chat?

if you wanna get banned? I dunno, discord? You'd think they wouldn't ban you from help chat for that because it's a true event, but I dunno. Could talk w/ Henrik and such on discord. I'm sure they want anything they can get hehh. One of these days, I'll give in and go to that discord.

They get bigger until 124. At 125 they revert to smaller model because of bug

legit did not know that, cool.

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
You can do public events on the official Discord, just sign up by talking to GM or Robmo.

If this turns out you will need to pay-out beyond a stack of gold (I think). Sort of sus that you say that isn't an issue for you. o_O

Last edited:

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
You can do public events on the official Discord, just sign up by talking to GM or Robmo.

If this turns out you will need to pay-out beyond a stack of gold (I think). Sort of sus that you say that isn't an issue for you. o_O

I have filled out the events form on Discord so hopefully we will see that.

Strange thing is, I could have sworn there used to be an 'Events' section, but right now I can't seem to find it. Not sure where the announcement will occur.

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
The question has been asked, can you be paid for more than one version of a creature. My answer is that I will pay for every unique version of an animal once, so for instance each type of horse is a separate payment, and each type of bear, etc.

The ultimate goal is as wide a display of creatures as the world has to offer!

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
At this moment we have at least a dozen tamers and dominators who have pledged their beasts to the display, many of which will be quite a display! I am officially opening up to multiple large beasts, such as multiple campadons, to be paid for, because after all such a display will only increase the glory of our march. Lets keep the registration coming!

KebekLorde

Jan 27, 2022
Is there any list of beast registration to see which you're still missing or one more detailed to know which are the most valued (like for example I almost never see night snatchers anywhere but they're also pretty small of an animal when you find them so are they valued as rare or not) ?

Also is there any link to your discord to contact you or any other way to communicate that I've missed.

Last edited:

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
Is there any list of beast registration to see which you're still missing or one more detailed to know which are the most valued (like for example I almost never see night snatchers anywhere but they're also pretty small of an animal when you find them so are they valued as rare or not) ?

Also is there any link to your discord to contact you or any other way to communicate that I've missed.

That's a good idea actually, let me prepare a list and post it here. I'm kind of thinking I'll just go ahead and pay everyone who brings an animal despite any doubles, but let me get a list going.

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
As requested, the following is an incomplete list of beasts which will make it to the parade on Nov. 20th. I have decided to pay everyone who participates regardless of doubles, so don't let this list limit you, but if you can choose something not on the list to make it a spectacular display for the ages! Remember, when you buy Favonius broker goods, you contribute to further events like this going forward. I have no use for structures or keeps having done that plenty in MO1.

Campadons
Tagmatons
Horses
Pigs
Bears
Terror Bird
Black Panther

So would love to see more of the great cats, maybe a shore prowler, lizards, turtles, urial, belbus, spiders, rabbit, and dare I dream, a minotaur?

Henrik and the GMs are welcome to bring something unique as well. I remember at the first parade we had a belbus black and white spotted like a cow! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: KebekLorde

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
As requested, the following is an incomplete list of beasts which will make it to the parade on Nov. 20th. I have decided to pay everyone who participates regardless of doubles, so don't let this list limit you, but if you can choose something not on the list to make it a spectacular display for the ages! Remember, when you buy Favonius broker goods, you contribute to further events like this going forward. I have no use for structures or keeps having done that plenty in MO1.

Campadons
Tagmatons
Horses
Pigs
Bears
Terror Bird
Black Panther

So would love to see more of the great cats, maybe a shore prowler, lizards, turtles, urial, belbus, spiders, rabbit, and dare I dream, a minotaur?

Henrik and the GMs are welcome to bring something unique as well. I remember at the first parade we had a belbus black and white spotted like a cow! ;)
I can tame anything, can bring a Terror Bird from the list since I have lots around the world

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
The big day approaches! Just 5 days away now, and already at least two dozen folks have come forward to register their beasts both common and wonderous. No doubt many more will show on the day of, and I will be taking careful note of names and animals before announcing the start of the parade.

I still would like to hire entertainers, healers, and most of all a videographer. Step forward soon and don't miss out on easy money and quite a spectacle!

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
To finish my forums bingo plate*, I say that the Company of Tindrem will represent to guard our Lord Favonius against criminal subversive elements.

*I now have all recent posts, without shitposting

Reactions: Favonius Cornelius