[ES] diplomatic status.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I SirSancho, king of the desert, lord of Medulli, husband of Queen Bommexx, hereby proclaim:
Any association with the traitor, liar, viperine language and without honor, known by Ibarruri, or stenko among other names, will be an act of affront towards ES.
For this reason in my lands in life and by my descendants, in the name of Seth, we will hunt him and his people.
Signed, I am the king.

I have been doing a rough calculation of the debt that you maintain with me on a personal level for the armor, weapons and all kinds of things that I give you. This also includes the years of painful work I did for the guild of which you proclaim yourself king.

Counting my hard work in mines, in materials processing, my merchant jobs, my services as a soldier, donating materials and gold to your cause, as well as countless personal gifts like ohgmium swords, steel and tungsteel armor and all class of articles, I calculate that the part of the debt that corresponds to you as king is approximately 107800 g.

This includes, as I have said, my rates as a squire and the percentage that you owe me for the commercial operations that I did for the guild. It also includes the advancement of large sums of gold for the wars of the past, as well as to maintain the infrastructure of your kingdom, including your castle, and the 4 villas that we had operating. In fact two of them were paid almost entirely out of my pocket and you enjoyed them for years without paying a cent.
As king you must take care of the debts of your kingdom.

I never said that this debt would be extinguished or that I would give up to recover what I lent, although nobody asked me.
Since now it seems that I am no longer esteemed or considered a friend, I find myself in the painful obligation to claim, oh majesty, what you owe me.

As long as you refuse to pay, I will add a 2% monthly interest rate to the running total. So until you are a true king and you pay the Royal bank of tindrem what you owe me, you are just another subject that owes me gold.

From now on you enter the list of defaulters of the Bank of TIndrem.

You lack the authority to issue any decree. You are a king without land or wealth.

Pay your debts.

Last edited:

Oscar

May 30, 2020
Catalonia, Spain
www.youtube.com
I have been doing a rough calculation of the debt that you maintain with me on a personal level for the armor, weapons and all kinds of things that I give you. This also includes the years of painful work I did for the guild of which you proclaim yourself king.

Counting my hard work in mines, in materials processing, my merchant jobs, my services as a soldier, donating materials and gold to your cause, as well as countless personal gifts like ohgmium swords, steel and tungsteel armor and all class of articles, I calculate that the part of the debt that corresponds to you as king is approximately 45000 g.

This includes, as I have said, my rates as a squire and the percentage that you owe me for the commercial operations that I did for the guild. It also includes the advancement of large sums of gold for the wars of the past, as well as to maintain the infrastructure of your kingdom, including your castle, and the 4 villas that we had operating. In fact two of them were paid almost entirely out of my pocket and you enjoyed them for years without paying a cent.

I never said that this debt would be extinguished or that I would give up to recover what I lent, although nobody asked me.
Since now it seems that I am no longer esteemed or considered a friend, I find myself in the painful obligation to claim, oh majesty, what you owe me.

As long as you refuse to pay, I will add a 2% monthly interest rate to the running total. So until you are a true king and you pay the Royal bank of tindrem what you owe me, you are just another subject that owes me gold.

You lack the authority to issue any decree. You are a king without land or wealth.

Pay your debts.

Considering how really bad you are as a squire and as a warrior, and especially, how repellent you are, I calculate that the debt amounts to WeeD 50k gold per pedant

kranick

May 28, 2020

Counting my hard work in mines, in materials processing, my merchant jobs, my services as a soldier, donating materials and gold to your cause, as well as countless personal gifts like ohgmium swords, steel and tungsteel armor and all class of articles, I calculate that the part of the debt that corresponds to you as king is approximately 45000 g.

Pay your debts.

We pay with Blood, Blood for the Blood god!

• Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Considering how really bad you are as a squire and as a warrior, and especially, how repellent you are, I calculate that the debt amounts to WeeD 50k gold per pedant

I have never been a warrior. I was never a gentleman either. He was just a squire. My fees as a squire were low, but the rest of the debts that the king accumulates with me, are very large.
You can insult me as you please, but I regret to inform you that your debt to me is also very large, I will inform you of them soon.

There are no friends here. It is clear that everything was interest and business, therefore I am in my perfect right to claim the return of what is owed to me.

I am moved to see how you run to defend those who previously did not even deign to speak to you and clamored every day to destroy your guild.

That you have fallen under Oscar, I thought you had guts.

Reactions: sertralino

TheTyGuy

May 28, 2020
I SirSancho, king of the desert, lord of Medulli, husband of Queen Bommexx, hereby proclaim:
Any association with the traitor, liar, viperine language and without honor, known by Ibarruri, or stenko among other names, will be an act of affront towards ES.
For this reason in my lands in life and by my descendants, in the name of Seth, we will hunt him and his people.
Signed, I am the king.

Lol, lord of meduli.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Wars: Royal tindrem bank, (any guild afialiated with Royal bank is automatic put on war satus with [ES].
So anyone doing business with the bank is KOS? (And if so, how does that differ from the usual Kill Everything That Moves Policy of [ES]? [FORM] and other parties would like to know.)
Signed, I am the king.
And you'll probably be anathematised, as well-- just saying.

Reactions: Rankor and Ibarruri

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
So anyone doing business with the bank is KOS? (And if so, how does that differ from the usual Kill Everything That Moves Policy of [ES]? [FORM] and other parties would like to know.)
Assets destructions.
So, in the fabulous, not-so-far-flung future of Mortal Online 2, anyone doing business with the Ibarruri enterprise known as the Royal Bank of Tindrem will be subject to "assets destructions" by [ES].

This raises the question of how it is that you propose to know that any of the assets you find around the (four times-larger) map of Myrland are being financed by Ruben, or held by those who do business with him. So... many... QUESTIONS:

Are you going to assume that they all are?
Are you going to assume that they're not until you have proof that they are?
If you are provided with 'proof' by a fourth party that a third party is doing business with Ruben's Royal Bank, will you then proceed to asset destruction as 'mercenaries FOR FREE' for your informants?
(That could make it very easy for others to get you all to do their dirty work without paying you.)
Are you going to destroy everything just to make sure?
Destroy ALL THE ASSETS 'and let Seth sort them out'?
Are you going to cleverly infiltrate his financial organisation and circle of friends to find out the details of every deal he does and with who?
Are you going to recruit or hire strangers, or try it yourselves and hope that he doesn't recognise you?

I almost want to say I can't wait to see how this dire threat of yours plays out and pays off for you.

Everon

So, in the fabulous, not-so-far-flung future of Mortal Online 2, anyone doing business with the Ibarruri enterprise known as the Royal Bank of Tindrem will be subject to "assets destructions" by [ES].

This raises the question of how it is that you propose to know that any of the assets you find around the (four times-larger) map of Myrland are being financed by Ruben, or held by those who do business with him. So... many... QUESTIONS:

If you are provided with 'proof' by a fourth party that a third party is doing business with Ruben's Royal Bank, will you then proceed to asset destruction as 'mercenaries FOR FREE' for your informants?
(That could make it very easy for others to get you all to do their dirty work without paying you.)
Are you going to cleverly infiltrate his financial organisation and circle of friends to find out the details of every deal he does and with who?
Are you going to recruit or hire strangers, or try it yourselves and hope that he doesn't recognise you?

I almost want to say I can't wait to see how this dire threat of yours plays out and pays off for you.

We will se what happen to Ibarriru and his business, he have obligations with ES for his actions, you can read here: Ibarruri obligations with ES. We are still waiting for he to talk to us, deleting the posts is useless.

We have our people in the shadow, our goals are exposed in the main post, nothing more to say.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
We will se what happen to Ibarriru and his business, he have obligations with ES for his actions, you can read here: Ibarruri obligations with ES. We are still waiting for he to talk to us, deleting the posts is useless.

We have our people in the shadow, our goals are exposed in the main post, nothing more to say.

I definitively reject all your demands and on the contrary, I remind you, that although I have deleted the public announcements, your house owes gigantic amounts to my bank.
I will never give you a single gold coin (I already gave you enough) And it is important that you have this clear point, because no matter what you say or do you will not receive anything.
I tell you without rancor.

It is what it is

Reactions: Najwalaylah

kranick

May 28, 2020

You don't seem to know how we act, do you think we are afraid of something or someone?

Sirsancho

May 28, 2020
España
steamcommunity.com

You Are my Queen.