[ES] diplomatic status.

kranick

May 28, 2020
ES dont have allieds in mortal 2, if you want make some polítics contact me or another ES officers.

Allieds: 0

Wars: Royal tindrem bank, (any guild afialiated with Royal bank is automatic put on war satus with [ES].

Grettings.

Last edited:

Everon

This affront to my institution will have its appropriate response.

Hi Ibarruri.

ES will be neutral in the release of MO2, but we cant forget your actions in MO1 forums.

We protect our members, like we did with you in the past and only recived insults when you arent in the guild now. All acts have consequences, you objurgate our core members. It's nothing personal, we just protect our guild.

It's time to do politics, all conflicts can be resolved in many ways.

Everon Hiemslev.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Hi Ibarruri.

ES will be neutral in the release of MO2, but we cant forget your actions in MO1 forums.

We protect our members, like we did with you in the past and only recived insults when you arent in the guild now. All acts have consequences, you objurgate our core members. It's nothing personal, we just protect our guild.

It's time to do politics, all conflicts can be resolved in many ways.

Everon Hiemslev.

It is still a few months before everything starts definitively.

I don't mean to add much drama to this.
As you know I have definitely broken with the Hispanic community of the MO, except for some old friends of ES such as Bomex, Cronwell etc. It is something definitive and nothing will change it anymore.

I have never insulted ES as a guild, in fact for years I have publicly praised you and recognized your great achievements, victories and feats.

In fact, I was part of ES for years, which I have never denied.

This is all a delicate subject, but I know that no matter what I say, I will be insulted, offended, criticized and nobody will stop to think because I say this, or because I act like this.
It is simply useless to speak, history has already decided that I will be the bad guy in this history. I was never heard in ES and I know that I will never be heard in this conflict either, I have accepted it.

I only aspire in MO2, to return to what I was in my golden age. A good banker and a great businessman. It is all my aspiration.

I have already left politics behind and I no longer aspire to having land or a union.
I will run my companies and watch them grow. The relationship that ES wants to have with me is ES's decision, not mine.

Despite this and your endless hostility towards me, I am glad to see you back. ES was always a necessary guild in Myrland.

Reactions: Fortuona

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Ibárruri Starting the game with all her friends

I thought you said you didn't want any more wars on the forum with me.
But the insults of others seem to have encouraged you to join the hunt against me.

Friendship is a matter of quality not quantity. You should know better than anyone.

Sirsancho

May 28, 2020
España
steamcommunity.com
I SirSancho, king of the desert, lord of Medulli, husband of Queen Bommexx, hereby proclaim:
Any association with the traitor, liar, viperine language and without honor, known by Ibarruri, or stenko among other names, will be an act of affront towards ES.
For this reason in my lands in life and by my descendants, in the name of Seth, we will hunt him and his people.
Signed, I am the king.