Door Interaction Timer (POLL)

Is the Door Interaction timer too long?

• Total voters

Apsalar

May 31, 2020
80% organic forum users voted for shorter Door interactions, Mostly griefers? Like 'Amadman'? You are just trying to discredit the poll and now ruin it by ordering your guildmembers to bomb the poll because this was your personal suggestion, and i can see by your other 'suggestions' that your members are also posting as their own ideas like demolishable doors, they are just regurgitating YOUR ideas.

So yes i do think the 80% of organic forum users voting for one thing is valuable. you seem to think these underlings of yours literally just spamming your personal ideas is more valuable - but they are shit ideas for the game that only gives the big Zerg more power (Like if they need more power in this game)
Well, what would be the best way to fight door dash pvp in your opinion? If you claim that it is not an issue that a guy can jump in and out when ever he can basically rendering him unkillable in his own safe zone, I will assume you are a griefer.
And I play this game MO1 beta, So no this is not new account.

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
80% organic forum users voted for shorter Door interactions, Mostly griefers? Like 'Amadman'? You are just trying to discredit the poll and now ruin it by ordering your guildmembers to bomb the poll because this was your personal suggestion, and i can see by your other 'suggestions' that your members are also posting as their own ideas like demolishable doors, they are just regurgitating YOUR ideas.

So yes i do think the 80% of organic forum users voting for one thing is valuable. you seem to think these underlings of yours literally just spamming your personal ideas is more valuable - but they are shit ideas for the game that only gives the big Zerg more power (Like if they need more power in this game)

Ive been replying to this post for weeks. I find it a bit odd that you want to fight so hard for this but then mock call "guards!" On people in a safe zone. It seems you dont really want a balanced pvp game your kind dont even pvp in guardless towns. What you want is systems in place that protect and cater to the griefer playstyle and not a balanced game.

Instant doors are trash. If we have them we should be able to break down the doors. The entire gank then hide behind door gameplay loop is trash dude.if you want to pvp, thats fine, great even. But you should have to deal with consequences of people coming for revenge

biocageo

Jan 20, 2022
Maybe the zerg shouldnt always win, ever thought about that?

We do know that the game is far to be playable and enjoyable but I think that forcing a particular mechanism to let everyboy play is own version of the game is not what we need right now.

Do you seriously think that this an enjoyable/fair way to play:

Exit from house (built near a city)
Annoying/Kill GY farmers/horse
Back to house
Eventually trap someone inside (that will be 100% dead even if he can kill you).

I don't want to call you trash or grieferes cause that's just your way to play, but to play, not to win: you're not asking for an opportunity to win (catch small group, camp some spot, etc), you're here cause you want a 100% of success.

I know that the outskirts is where most player are and despite I'm on the other side I can understand your point, but please don't motivate it with only PVP intention; that's not 100% about PVP, maybe we can call this "a content", but definitely not PVP.

You're asking for a no-risk method where 5 people can annoy an entire city with more than 200 active players.

And what will you do when TC comes out? You'll ask for an opportunity to do what? To relocate SH cause someone can't dupe anymore?

I don't know who you're but for what I saw it's more important to find a glitch (wall inside SH, a way to fight below the floor and so on) than create alliance and investing time to build relations between guild.

And know what? You want that these 2 different approach have the same attention.

Good luck.

Reactions: Kuthara and Erseyr

Cplpizza

Sep 5, 2021

Unfortunatly, the "Organic" forum users represent 1% of the actual playerbase

Vaith

May 28, 2020
I don't want to call you trash or grieferes cause that's just your way to play, but to play, not to win: you're not asking for an opportunity to win (catch small group, camp some spot, etc), you're here cause you want a 100% of success.
Idk what kind of problems you have with griefers near towns. My assets are not close to Town.

My problem is doing content near my house, be it PvE or PvP and my house offers 0 protection because its either 5 sec to open the door or close the door, So what you are asking as a Zerg is a 100% of success, you want it to be impossible to seek safety in someones home, Hell you even want to be able to break down someones door - Why? Because you want them to have no escape because YOU want 100% success.

If a griefer is close to your town and escaping to his house and you (KOTO) with all your numbers cant figure out to block his door when he leaves the house well then thats a l2p issue im afraid. And this kind of foresight goes to normal pvp as well - you shouldnt ask for a such a wheelchair mechanic when you can get around this by having over 80 iq

Reactions: Turbizzler

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
Yeah this change was made because Kutharas zerg is 65% of the games population and he wanted this change for himself.(Benefits zergs only)

This poll was 80% in favor of shorter door timers until i brought this poll up on Discord(20 min before this post) and Kuthara saw it, the organic polling sample of random forumers has been disrupted by Kuthara ordering his zerglings to vote for 5 sec timer(that he suggested to SV)

daba3b746310973628840735b16cd7aa.png

This may be news to you... but KotO isnt the biggest guild.

Further, the entire game is based on large scale seige warefare and large scale battles. If you are a shitter in a 5 man group, its no wonder you're just another fly to be swatted aside.

Tldr "zerg" has no negative connotation in a zerging game.

Vaith

May 28, 2020
This may be news to you... but KotO isnt the biggest guild.

Further, the entire game is based on large scale seige warefare and large scale battles. If you are a shitter in a 5 man group, its no wonder you're just another fly to be swatted aside.

Tldr "zerg" has no negative connotation in a zerging game.
This may be news to you.. but the game cant handle more than 1600 players, and it doesnt even reach that cap. And it is not a Large scale siege warfare simulator But i can see KOTO thinking that it is.
MO is a sandbox mmo with playerdriven economy.

Last edited:

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
This may be news to you.. but the game cant handle more than 1600 players, and it doesnt even reach that cap. And it is not a Large scale siege warfare simulator But i can see KOTO thinking that it is. MO is a sandbox mmo with playerdriven economy.
No one is talking about 500 v 500 battles... large scale is most mmorpg is 50-x 30-x 100-x

Vaith

May 28, 2020
No one is talking about 500 v 500 battles... large scale is most mmorpg is 50-x 30-x 100-x
Ok And why does koto feel like they need to large scale pvp 2 people at their house and that they shouldnt be able to close the door

manure

May 7, 2022
Idk what kind of problems you have with griefers near towns. My assets are not close to Town.

My problem is doing content near my house, be it PvE or PvP and my house offers 0 protection because its either 5 sec to open the door or close the door, So what you are asking as a Zerg is a 100% of success, you want it to be impossible to seek safety in someones home, Hell you even want to be able to break down someones door - Why? Because you want them to have no escape because YOU want 100% success.

If a griefer is close to your town and escaping to his house and you (KOTO) with all your numbers cant figure out to block his door when he leaves the house well then thats a l2p issue im afraid. And this kind of foresight goes to normal pvp as well - you shouldnt ask for a such a wheelchair mechanic when you can get around this by having over 80 iq

Man, I voted YES to reduce the open/close door timer, BUT...
We should stop discussing this before the smart Devs actually read this post and decide to ADD GUARDS patrolling around all player houses, just like they did to Meduli´s Graveyard and all around town, in the wilderness.

To our great Devs, the best solution is always to implement a safe zone somehow !
The last patch was simply terrible.... they added guards in the wilderness, far away from town !

Cant wait to see next one... What comes now ? Lictor guards patrolling player house doors ?

Oh, wait... There has been a lot of player killing at Tindrem sewers lately... Why not adding guards there ? Lets help new players to explore the sewers...How about that ?

New players also want to visit Kranesh. I think we should add guards there as well
HEY DEVS!! WE NEED MORE GUARDS... Please save us

Vaith

May 28, 2020
Man, I voted YES to reduce the open/close door timer, BUT...
We should stop discussing this before the smart Devs actually read this post and decide to ADD GUARDS patrolling around all player houses, just like they did to Meduli´s Graveyard and all around town, in the wilderness.

To our great Devs, the best solution is always to implement a safe zone somehow !
The last patch was simply terrible.... they added guards in the wilderness, far away from town !

Cant wait to see next one... What comes now ? Lictor guards patrolling player house doors ?

Oh, wait... There has been a lot of player killing at Tindrem sewers lately... Why not adding guards there ? Lets help new players to explore the sewers...How about that ?

New players also want to visit Kranesh. I think we should add guards there as well
HEY DEVS!! WE NEED MORE GUARDS... Please save us
The guards are in Meduli to protect the koto large scale pvp guild, no protection for small groups in the wilderness tho, their doors should be breakable
unknown.png

Lurch

Dec 24, 2021
Going to do this same whiny poll when TC comes out? "LE CATAPULTS ONLY BENEFIT LE ZERG" get wrecked lol

1652896500194.png

Reactions: Gasten

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
Ok And why does koto feel like they need to large scale pvp 2 people at their house and that they shouldnt be able to close the door

Why does your group of 2 attack 1 person outside their house? Why not just duel naked all day with starter swords if you want balanced 1v1's.?

If you are an enemy, you are an enemy. It doesnt matter if theres 1 of you and 100 of us.

Lurch

Dec 24, 2021
You must be very excited for Kuthara to tell you 'Good job lurch' For making this post and voting what he commanded.

Yes I love it when players crutch out in a full loot pvp game but alas I must do as my queen commands and inform you that *checks notes* you're a huge baby if you cling to a game build that is not only counter to the core vision/direction of MO2 but also extremely limp dick as all hell. Have a nice day!

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
This may be news to you.. but the game cant handle more than 1600 players, and it doesnt even reach that cap. And it is not a Large scale siege warfare simulator But i can see KOTO thinking that it is.
MO is a sandbox mmo with playerdriven economy.

Look at you being optimistic 1600 players.. I have been figuring around 1400-1500.

Reactions: Najwalaylah