Capturing and caging players

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
Several games have had such a feature before. Reign Of Kings, ATLAS, ARK, Conan Exiles etc.

My suggestion is to add a feature where after you put somebody in mercy mode, you can chain them up and enslave them. Put them on your horse, drag them after your horse and put them in a cage in your home (Kranesh).

You will also be able to publicly execute them by hanging or beheading etc.

Capture would last indefinitely untill rescue by your friends or untill a max time period of 1 week.

This would add some nice spice to PvP and raise the stakes when losing would risk enslavement.

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
Nah. And by that I mean HELL NO. God-mode, much?
I would say I agree to the OP, but only if suicide is a consistent option (much like 'giving up' in Mercy Mode). There would then need to be reasons (outside of RP) that would entice players to suffer out slavery instead of just instantly offing themselves and moving on.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
Several games have had such a feature before. Reign Of Kings, ATLAS, ARK, Conan Exiles etc.

My suggestion is to add a feature where after you put somebody in mercy mode, you can chain them up and enslave them. Put them on your horse, drag them after your horse and put them in a cage in your home (Kranesh).

You will also be able to execute them by hanging or beheading etc publicly.

Capture would last indefinitely untill rescue by your friends or untill a max time period of 1 week.

This would add some nice spice to PvP and raise the stakes when losing would risk enslavement.
One of those things that sounds cool but is utter dogshit in a game. Also with SV you'd probably end up trapped forever or some other bug that will make people quit enmass.

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
hell no,
are you going to waste the time of other players just for your fame and fun :ROFLMAO: :coffee: (n)

lets say that gets implemented, you get a guy put him on a horse and move him to x location and half way the guy disconects couse he has to go and work for a leaving :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(n) or jsut pretends to disconect so he can play something more simple as kill or be killed.