BM /Mount riding WTF

Legion

Feb 1, 2022
the fact that a BM Can't have a high level pet and Ride a mount is unacceptable to me.....This map is way to big to be forced to run everywhere.....What are you thinking when you create a class that needs to dump 50% of its stat points into it in order to be viable and Still not able to ride a horse???????

this is a pretty easy fix that i'm not understanding why its overlooked you fix this in many ways

1 -- Create a skill that allows lower PP for horses and at level 100 NO PP used for Horses ( this would force you to sink another 100 points into Taming )
2 -- Make it so we can ride our current animals
3 -- Make it a skill to ride exotic animals ( another 100 points )
4 -- lower PP cost of animals in general ( tho i feel this may be slightly strong )

I just gave you 4 easy fixes

This is a class literally Based on taming and using animals for combat and yet hes to stupid to ride a horse every basic class in this game can ride a horse But the class that specs into animals Can't...... please think about that....

TrothGar

Jan 30, 2022
It is how it is because of PVP balance. A maxed skilled mounted combat should be able to catch you assuming you dont have a better horse than his very specific horse lineage he's been making for a year that's also lvl 125 and him having all primary and secondary riding skills maxed. A mounted combat could then become a foot fighter ma mage because he has the extra points he would have had sunk into riding

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
being able to ride any animal is coming SoonTM. Wont need a horse when you got bear cavalry.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

LordMega

Dec 2, 2020
Why do people who clearly have not paid attention to the development and future content to come even bother making suggestions? Just be quiet and learn.

Reactions: Sgr

Sain

Jan 29, 2022
Hum.... Saddle for everything.... well some anatomy can be obstacle to that, and that would require dev time to do saddle for everything so...

Why not chariot ? tractable by any animals, that should be less dev time and solve your problem.

Vulpin

Nov 29, 2021
IMO all creatures should be able to equip bags, an bigger creatures like courage, bears, Terrior bird should be mountable. Now horse should be the fastest an cheapest pet point mount. But from the sounds of things this is the plan.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Why do people who clearly have not paid attention to the development and future content to come even bother making suggestions? Just be quiet and learn.
MO1 had an endless list of things they were going to add that never got added. so until these things are actually in the game, the game should be built to play without them. If you cant ride a bear you should be able to ride a L25 horse while having a bear. People shouldn't have to wait 5 years for it to finally get added to the game for their class to be playable.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

King Christof

Jan 27, 2022
Hum.... Saddle for everything.... well some anatomy can be obstacle to that, and that would require dev time to do saddle for everything so...

Why not chariot ? tractable by any animals, that should be less dev time and solve your problem.

I think chariots or wagons would be a really cool idea. Also have super luxurious ones if you are rich man, then hire someone to drive you around. Or just a cart that can fit a few people in it I suppose. It would be nice to be able to pick someone up on the road, I always feel sorrow for walkers going long distance.

Reactions: TrothGar

Legion

Feb 1, 2022
I understand that they have a future plan But that's a future plan of ifs and maybes. Bro i don't wanna wait 5 years to ride a mount....This map is way to big to be running I went from Bakti to Jungle camp last night and my horse died half way took me like 30 min to run on foot the rest.....That's not even a long run compared to some of this map....

Also I'm A Beast Master...... just that alone is Ridiculous that you cant have a pet and ride a horse YOUR A BEAST MASTER ( MASTER ) wtf....... That is something that needs to addressed. Being a tamer is already a pain in the ass as is ( don't get me wrong I enjoy it and its fun ) but without a pet i'm just a shitty mage with a dagger I can't even solo mobs..... and it takes a solid amount of time to level a good pet if it dies you need to restart, the BM already has a lot going against it its worth if you can max everything but Foot fight horse archer dagger mage all easier to build and are just as effective.

@Jackdstripper You aren't wrong lol

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
I dont even know if you can call it a low fantasy anymore. After they implemented demon spawns/gates, the death knight/necro pets, the elemental magic school( mo1) it started getting pretty out there.

id say its just a fantasy game with focus on melee combat.

Reactions: Raknor and Ulysses

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
The system is fine. Pets are op with the right handler and they’re only going to get stronger. The solution is to ride a level 1 horse. This game is all about trade offs.

This...

It aeems the biggest complaints i hear about stuff like this is people want to have the best of everything...you simply cant, and thats the beauty of the game.

Reactions: Sgr

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
You cant ha e the best of all worlds... you either go all in on so.ething and suffer the consequences. Or you go hybrid and suffer the consequences.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Low fantasy? Maybe it's not.
I dont even know if you can call it a low fantasy anymore.
Star Vault itself doesn't seem to currently call Mortal Online 2's setting a 'low fantasy' world.

One may note that Extralife, recently, does:

But if you're right, and it's not a low fantasy, then there's no argument on that score against saddling animals / fauna that aren't usually saddled in this world, either.