Advantage for MO1 players

Favonius Cornelius

Jun 4, 2020
The Empire
I would prefer it if my legacy was transferred from MO1 in the form of urban villas, ships that can move between regions with cargo, and political offices. Make it so.

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
I wouldnt be apposed to cosmetics and many probably wouldnt mind if they bring them. Anything else like stats or any other crap would just be silly and vain.
Some people are just lazy and boring trying to not work for their stats like everyone else.
stats dont give anyone any advantage wtf is wrong with you. Statistics player statistics no skills no whatever no items.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
stats dont give anyone any advantage wtf is wrong with you. Statistics player statistics no skills no whatever no items.
But those statistics where earned in MO a broken game. Re earn it in MO2, a hopefully less broken game.

Reactions: Bektar

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
I still say they should take this opportunity to expand the vet point system. That would allow SV a way to transfer something of 'value' like they suggested.

It also would be a good opportunity to give more variety to the items available with vet points. I personally don't remember ever spending a single vet point. I think the vet system should give more incentive for players to remain subed.

Capes alone are just not enough for me and probably many others. If players brainstormed I am sure they could come up with many more items that could fit. Like statues, wall hangings, family crests, ect...

Of coarse all of the items available should only be for show and have no actual in game benefits. This should include all items not being trade-able/sell-able (Generating gold is an ingame benefit as well.).

Lucifer

May 31, 2020
Wtf is wrong with me? Nothing but clearly youre pathetic enough to think that you deserve stats listed in mo2 for anything you may have done in mo1.. that is just retarded. This isnt a expansion, this is a new game and you don't deserve to have a 1up on anyone just because you grinded stats in mo1. Stop being a sad little fake and get real and earn your stats in the new game....pathetic

Lucifer

May 31, 2020
I still say they should take this opportunity to expand the vet point system. That would allow SV a way to transfer something of 'value' like they suggested.

It also would be a good opportunity to give more variety to the items available with vet points. I personally don't remember ever spending a single vet point. I think the vet system should give more incentive for players to remain subed.

Capes alone are just not enough for me and probably many others. If players brainstormed I am sure they could come up with many more items that could fit. Like statues, wall hangings, family crests, ect...

Of coarse all of the items available should only be for show and have no actual in game benefits. This should include all items not being trade-able/sell-able (Generating gold is an ingame benefit as well.).
That is pretty much what henrick said was going to happen, not specifically as well said as you just put it but pretty much.

Reactions: Amadman

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
Wtf is wrong with me? Nothing but clearly youre pathetic enough to think that you deserve stats listed in mo2 for anything you may have done in mo1.. that is just retarded. This isnt a expansion, this is a new game and you don't deserve to have a 1up on anyone just because you grinded stats in mo1. Stop being a sad little fake and get real and earn your stats in the new game....pathetic
for sure i can earn my stats again no question and i will do it.

But maybe as legacy stats seperated form MO2 stats. than it dont feel all lost or for nothing you know since MO1. :)
you know for some its hard to forget MO1 completly. Or your charackter history with thousands of deaths and Despair and rampage and what not. xD
it feels like part of your life dies. at some points MO1 was my life no joke.

yeah i agree fresh start is good idea. Lets see what SV will come up with.

Reactions: Lucifer

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Truly hope it's only cosmetics (certain titles, capes, etc) and nothing of true value. As much as I love Ibarurri and his shenanigans, I'd rather not start a brand new game with someone who already owns everything.

Agree, i not hvae inters in transfer the rest of my treasure to MO2. I would like all begin without nothing. New game, new begin. It will be a motivation for play and be rich again.

Lucifer

May 31, 2020

But maybe as legacy stats seperated form MO2 stats. than it dont feel all lost or for nothing you know since MO1. :)
you know for some its hard to forget MO1 completly. Or your charackter history with thousands of deaths and Despair and rampage and what not. xD

See now THAT I can get behind. well said

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway

See now THAT I can get behind. well said
Come on guys, they dont need additional dev time to stroke your epeens. They got enough to do up until release and beyond.
We all enjoyed MO1, most of us old timers did not even get half of our stats recorded as stats came years into the game. We dont complain.

Reactions: Lucifer

Lucifer

May 31, 2020
Come on guys, they dont need additional dev time to stroke your epeens. They got enough to do up until release and beyond.
We all enjoyed MO1, most of us old timers did not even get half of our stats recorded as stats came years into the game. We dont complain.
You sir are addressing a fellow old timer as I've been around since early mo1 stages.

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
I thought I read somewhere about something carrying over from your MO1 account to your MO2 account. Is this going to be something significant? Most of my guild quit due to the cheating when MO1 released. I'd hope that those cheaters wouldn't get a head start in MO2.
I think only capes and I'm agree , just cosmetics things.

Dean478

May 29, 2020
I'd rather take my cosmetic items I earned through veteran status and any other items they create to acknowledge older players. But other than that, I think I'd rather a clean start. Including creating a new character and name and retiring the old characters. This is a fresh and exciting opportunity.

Stats? Each to their own, but you can go sit over there next to achievements, thanks...

TheMap

Jun 8, 2020
Titles, anything more than that is a start in the wrong direction. Keep the stats... start fresh. Kills from beta block/regular beta/first launch was never recorded.

Crypton

Jun 17, 2020
Illuminati The cheating was ridiculous basically gutted some of the better guilds back in the early days of MO1.

Prophecy will be making a comeback and hopefully things will be a lot smoother . The beta in MO1 was fantastic . 3 week rule if you remember that and the machine gun bow FTMFW

TheMap

Jun 8, 2020
Hey Map how goes it
Mr. Crypton, Haven't heard Prophecy in a long time. Should be interesting to see what can be drummed up. If only the OG Myrm would come back, it would feel almost like old times. Myrm, AI, CIR , Prophecy... who else..ima have to hit up Shin to see if hes coming back as well.