Advantage for MO1 players

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Hey Bad Man long time bud
Damn hey Crypton, been awhile indeed. How you been ? Good to see you back!
Mr. Crypton, Haven't heard Prophecy in a long time. Should be interesting to see what can be drummed up. If only the OG Myrm would come back, it would feel almost like old times. Myrm, AI, CIR , Prophecy... who else..ima have to hit up Shin to see if hes coming back as well.
That would indeed be awesome to see back for MO2.

Crypton

Jun 17, 2020
We are going to try New World until all the "promised" MMO's start to release. I'm guessing Mortal 2 is probably at least a year out although we had most of our fun in Mortal 1 for the year we played beta. Hop in Discord and say hi once in a while :) ... We have close to 20 signed up for New World ATM but that will probably rise in the coming weeks then fall off when the game shits the bed LOL . Like everything else.

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
Just give some dope cosmetics, or points for cosmetics. Something to bring another look into the game. Some customization without disturbing gameplay. Just whatever it is, please dont let it effect the MO2 start by giving anything that gives a player a head start. No in game money, houses, old martials, stats, ect. Just wont be fair. Plus I'm sure vets wouldnt mind a good restart. It's like a race with all the new lands to wonder!!

Crypton

Jun 17, 2020
Just give some dope cosmetics, or points for cosmetics. Something to bring another look into the game. Some customization without disturbing gameplay. Just whatever it is, please dont let it effect the MO2 start by giving anything that gives a player a head start. No in game money, houses, old martials, stats, ect. Just wont be fair. Plus I'm sure vets wouldnt mind a good restart. It's like a race with all the new lands to wonder!!
yeah no pay to win crap .... we don't even need cosmetics just blood and body parts :)