Patch Notes 1.0.2.7 Discussion

What do you think of this patch?

• Total voters

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Parcels now give 2 standing points AND 50 CladeXP, that's nice. But the server lagged heavy after the patch and meanwhile a hotfix is installed.

Voted average. Some old bugs fixed and a new system not working well from all I read in the help chat.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Vaith

May 28, 2020
The bounty system feels unrewarding because its always a huge time investment to find someone because theyre so far away and when ur close might end up offline or in a stronghold. so you traveled from Bakti to CC for nothing, waste of time.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

grendel

Jun 13, 2020
Idk, how does guards work, I never fought them i'm not a criminal. If they can be beaten, does not teleport and does not spawn quickly in unlimited numbers, then ok. If they are unbeatable and keep spawning I dont like it. I'd like that murderers have a chance in towns, it has to be hard and cost rep, but they need a chance to get away. Also, the wardeck changes, mmm wont it be exploited by snipers shooting one arrow at an enemy, the enemy turn grey and is killed by guards?

Vaith

May 28, 2020
The bounty system feels unrewarding because its always a huge time investment to find someone because theyre so far away and when ur close might end up offline or in a stronghold. so you traveled from Bakti to CC for nothing, waste of time.
Just logged in and bought another contract, he is 6600 meters away, closest ive gotten so far.
Preparing to go, buy birds. Ok im rdy send another bird out > target offline. waste of gold and now 1 hour cooldown. fun.

Should the reward atleast scale depending on how far the target initially is? its so not worth going after these 8k + bounty targets for this measly reward and the high risk of it being a complete waste of time

Last edited:
Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
If a player quits the game because of being killed and losing his stuff, he should had never bought a game like this in the first place.

This thought is so wrong that it has been the doomfall of many cool games for decades.
All these " little helps" we give to players do kill the immersion of the game day by day...in the end, the game becomes boring.

Its history man, just think about games like Ultima Online, Darkfall Online, even MO1.... These games all died because of the same reason,..,
Devs trying to please carebears !

Now think again with me... There is ABSOLUTELY no risk at all outside town, inside the Graveyard.
You can do tons of gold qwith absolute NO RISK at all.

Whats the point in having Haven ? Whats the point in bringing no more than 3 GOLD from Haven to mainland ? Now you can do 4657834298 gold inside a guarded area at the mainland !! With zero risk !

Why not adding a BANK and VENDORS inside the Graveyard as well ??? How about that ?

And this is the attitude that kills games and gives pvpers a bad name. Your toxic attitude towards noobs in the GY and killing low skill or noobs farming is just sad.

You want pvp get out of the towns, go out into the wild, learn to hunt people away from towns. You maybe surprised what you see out there. Basically get good.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
And this is the attitude that kills games and gives pvpers a bad name. Your toxic attitude towards noobs in the GY and killing low skill or noobs farming is just sad.

You want pvp get out of the towns, go out into the wild, learn to hunt people away from towns. You maybe surprised what you see out there. Basically get good.
yeah dont see where he said he was killing people at graveyards. Devs absolutely following the trend of killing a game by catering to carebears. You want to tell me that Im some horrible pychopath for PvPing too? I dont live in towns I live in the GK area. A area that used to be lawless but now we have blue priest here that rep loss us for PvPing out in the wild. I dont want to go to a town but the game continually reinforces us to have to go to towns and capitals to buy things from the vendors.

Carebears are the toxic ones. You are here making up things about other people to legitimize the retribution you want NPCs to do upon your behalf. Just like you guys call other people pychopaths for PvPing.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
-Adding something exclusively for keeps that can't be sieged and most were obtained in an ill-gotten way. Nice.

-BH system added that was prioritized over other much needed content...that basically gives you a token (that currently has no use) when you claim the bounty.

-Patrolling guards around Meduli because the KotO zerg is funding their game. Can we confirm Kuthara is the new Aralis?

Slow clap for the dev team...

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Imagine adding an activity where you hunt reds, but every patch promotes not being red more, and red player's cant do it, so its just going to become dead content when the people who wanted to do the activity cant, and less and less people are red because being red slowly sucks more and more.

Reactions: Tzone

manure

May 7, 2022
Carebears are the toxic ones. You are here making up things about other people to legitimize the retribution you want NPCs to do upon your behalf. Just like you guys call other people pychopaths for PvPing.

Indeed. Well said!
Amen to that

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
Imagine adding an activity where you hunt reds, but every patch promotes not being red more, and red player's cant do it, so its just going to become dead content when the people who wanted to do the activity cant, and less and less people are red because being red slowly sucks more and more.

Imagine till now in open world you couldn't do what you like as a blue because 5-10 reds come to hack an slash and can't do nothing
Now the sword has a double edge :devilish: , already did 2 contracts and I feel the red tears 🤣

Good Luck

Tzone

May 16, 2021

Every bounty hunter is a terror bird mounted abuser.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I feel your tears :ROFLMAO:
I never got hunted, just hate people abusing broke as can be pets killing the game even further. You are supposed to need another 100 to 200 points to command terror birds to attack with beast mastery. Not supposed to beable to ride a mount as a mounted with a bird.

This streamer just became a huge target and will be getting griefed out of the game now fir abusing terror birds mounts.

what a no skill abuser. Shits been broken for months and devs still havent fixed the mounted terror big abusing.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
SV had said they are working on an assassination system which is the reds' equivalent of bounty hunting.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
I never got hunted, just hate people abusing broke as can be pets killing the game even further. You are supposed to need another 100 to 200 points to command terror birds to attack with beast mastery. Not supposed to beable to ride a mount as a mounted with a bird.

This streamer just became a huge target and will be getting griefed out of the game now fir abusing terror birds mounts.

what a no skill abuser. Shits been broken for months and devs still havent fixed the mounted terror big abusing.

How about 1 blue vs 20 ctx/skiff/legion or some other pks abusing the numbers.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
SV had said they are working on an assassination system which is the reds' equivalent of bounty hunting.
SV is also working on boats and dragons. The last thing SV would do is give red player content, hes spitefull and hates the pvpers. BH is so abused right now, people just scouting with it because SV ignored us when we told them how people would just sit there with a blue crafter alt tracking people uf they put names on the contract.

Thats litterally what we do. have a blue t hold a contract and nit even collect as we track peoples groups. And we also sit afk in houses to waste peoples times tracking us

All the murderhobos are in gk and no one wabts to travel up here. The only red players near towns are alts that cant go in town or casual players that dont have the time to spend looking for pvp away from towns.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
long stretch, but this is about abusing broken
poor excuse for abusing the lack of beast mastery that is supposed to be in game to keep the pets from being game breaking. most zerglings are blues as well.