Why does SV hate PvPers?

Contorto

Feb 18, 2022
Well yeah if we'll have freeform building and terraforming capabilities of minecraft in MO2 then maybe it will not need PvP or other players to be called a sandbox. Till then sorry but that SmileyBone dude was perfectly correct, that's how it works.
Lol you threw away all your brain cells I see, you must be Smileybone from the BDO forum, calling Call of Duty a sandbox sense in your logic every game with PVP is a sandbox lol the definition of sandbox to you is just PVP lol.

Next you'll be telling me they need to nerf mining yields, an delete crafting from the game.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
calling Call of Duty a sandbox sense in your logic every game with PVP is a sandbox lol the definition of sandbox to you is just PVP lol.
Don't you have more of them commas? Stop twisting my words please, it makes you look like an idiot.

Oh and do you remember *every* person you've ever disagreed with in the internet? Will you tell your grandkids about me?

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Mortal online FAQ
--------
What kind of game is Mortal Online 2?
Mortal Online 2 is a next generation, first-person, sandbox MMORPG set in a fantasy world.

In Mortal Online 2, players are never truly free from danger. There are no specific PvP or safe zones, only an open, realistic world where you are free to choose your own path. Experience true, real-time combat where outcomes are decided by skill rather than levels or gear.

Build your own house, create a guild, construct a keep and forge an empire. With enough power, violence or diplomacy, you and your allies may rule an entire nation.

Mortal Online caters to players of all shapes, sizes and playstyles. Become a legendary crafter whose goods are traded across the globe. Study the art of combat and become a famous warrior. Explore areas never before seen by other players. This is a world where your individual reputation is everything. No matter what path you decide to take, people will recognize you by the impact you’ve made on the world.
---------

PVP is important, but it is only one element of the sandbox as important as many others. Same as in RL. If you want to limit MO2 to pvp only, you will kill the game. You will lock it in a box of max 500 online and senseless fights. I don't think SV wants that. I think SV wants to build a real sandbox, but can't yet.

Short steam description:
----
Mortal Online 2 is the long awaited sequel to Star Vault’s long running first person sandbox MMORPG. Explore a massive open sandbox world and choose your own path, but be aware, danger lurks around every corner in this full PvP full loot world.
----

No one's suggesting to limit it to pvp only. I actually had my MC go below 5 yesterday and i wasn't even trying. But it is a pvp game at it's core, everything you do you do to fuel PvP. You don't need steel or cronite to kill a minotaur. And i dare to say PvP is the most important element. Every other single element can be safely removed and the game remains sandbox. Fishing? Not required. Mining? Not really necessary. PvE? Life is Feudal had zero and was still a sandbox. You remove PvP however and the game turns into a theme park with very few attractions.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Not limiting the ability to PvP doesnt make the game stop you from PvEing. People need to drop that angle for a argument.

Especially when the PvPers are the ones grinding the hardest and are the best PvErs as well.

PvE in most games is less skillfull then PvP and there for less entertaining. MO2 has shallow crafting that as pseudo depth and the PvE isnt better.

Most people came here for open world PvP and the risk reward you can have in a open world PvP game. The PvPers were the ones here for most of the beta farming and grinding PvE that would get wiped.

If you cant stand the challenge of PvPing for PvE content then you are holding the rest of the people who want to have some sort of challenge in the game. These tourist want to be able to go grab 80g elephants to sell them or mine freely with out conflict just because they are naked.

Treating being naked as a troggle PvP feature. How about you go put some gear on and learn to protect your self. Or learn how to not get caught. Plenty of people farm in this game naked with out getting caught but some of these kids strolling down the middle of the road then complain about being killed.

Being naked it not a Troggle PvP off button. Get over it.

Reactions: Tashka

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Not limiting the ability to PvP doesnt make the game stop you from PvEing. People need to drop that angle for a argument.

Especially when the PvPers are the ones grinding the hardest and are the best PvErs as well.

PvE in most games is less skillfull then PvP and there for less entertaining. MO2 has shallow crafting that as pseudo depth and the PvE isnt better.

Most people came here for open world PvP and the risk reward you can have in a open world PvP game. The PvPers were the ones here for most of the beta farming and grinding PvE that would get wiped.

If you cant stand the challenge of PvPing for PvE content then you are holding the rest of the people who want to have some sort of challenge in the game. These tourist want to be able to go grab 80g elephants to sell them or mine freely with out conflict just because they are naked.

Treating being naked as a troggle PvP feature. How about you go put some gear on and learn to protect your self. Or learn how to not get caught. Plenty of people farm in this game naked with out getting caught but some of these kids strolling down the middle of the road then complain about being killed.

Being naked it not a Troggle PvP off button. Get over it.
I'm not really gonna contest anything you wrote, but is PVPer an apt term for people who decided NOT to pvp eachother in Kranesh since day 1 beta?

I'm not taking any moral high ground, just a question.

Jan 28, 2022
sandbox denotes that the players enforce the rules and consequences not the NPCs.

No. No it doesn't. Literally has nothing to do with that. Who the fuck is dumb enough to believe that? Well, besides you I guess...

Either you actually believe something that stupid, in which case anyone that ignorant has no business giving opinions or you're arguing in bad faith because you know how much of a joke what you just said is. Either way, doesn't look good for ya bud.

Reactions: Contorto

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
No. No it doesn't. Literally has nothing to do with that. Who the fuck is dumb enough to believe that? Well, besides you I guess...

Either you actually believe something that stupid, in which case anyone that ignorant has no business giving opinions or you're arguing in bad faith because you know how much of a joke what you just said is. Either way, doesn't look good for ya bud.
So you basically have no arguments.

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I'm not really gonna contest anything you wrote, but is PVPer an apt term for people who decided NOT to pvp eachother in Kranesh since day 1 beta?

I'm not taking any moral high ground, just a question.
Fought plenty of other people in kran and gk all of beta. We eventually stopped priest camping and doing log out wars against each other to allow each other to gear up to have better fights. This turned into stopping fights to kill outsiders, then setting up teamfights, then into NAPs in the cities. We didn't have a official alliance until like the month before wipe and before that it was just lose groupings to fight zergs and have presence in off hours.

You say what you said from the safety of blue towns non the less. And you were not allowed in GK or Kran to see us fighting each other so that is forgivable.

Jan 28, 2022
So you basically have no arguments.

Do we need to get some picture books and crayons to teach you how to read? Actually does anyone know if they still make speak n spells? Might be helpful for the above poster to learn to read before he types. Walk before you can run my friend.

The *very* obvious point was Tzone is full of shit again. I realized I called water wet, but c'mon now.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Do we need to get some picture books and crayons to teach you how to read? Actually does anyone know if they still make speak n spells? Might be helpful for the above poster to learn to read before he types. Walk before you can run my friend.

The *very* obvious point was Tzone is full of shit again. I realized I called water wet, but c'mon now.
You didnt have a argument. You merely vocalized your disagreement with me and are now expressing unsavory opinions about me instead of elaborating any points to counter my points.

Then some one pointed out that you have not argument when you posted. A post which did not contribute to any conversations nor the thread in anyway.

Now you are vocalizing more unsavory opinions and stating things in the most broad terms as to avoid having to make a exact point which could be fought against. If you would make a point that was not as broad and undescriptive as possible as if the reader is supposed to read you mind to know which exact points you are speaking of.

Jan 28, 2022
You didnt have a argument. You merely vocalized your disagreement with me and are now expressing unsavory opinions about me instead of elaborating any points to counter my points.

Then some one pointed out that you have not argument when you posted. A post which did not contribute to any conversations nor the thread in anyway.

Now you are vocalizing more unsavory opinions and stating things in the most broad terms as to avoid having to make a exact point which could be fought against. If you would make a point that was not as broad and undescriptive as possible as if the reader is supposed to read you mind to know which exact points you are speaking of.

Man it's almost as if the person making the initial claim (read: calling sandbox games requires consequences through players not npcs) has to prove it.

I've gotta wonder if you boys share the same 3 braincells between each other.

You made a claim with 0 proof or evidence on the definition of a sandbox game. When challenged on your claim, the onus is on the person to prove the claim they made.

Here let me show you how retarded you are in another way:

I make the claim "I can fly". Under your "logic" (read: non-existent), that claim is true until YOU prove to me I can't fly. Do you realize how fucking stupid you're being yet? Do you see how that make 0 sense? I mean probably not, because if you had half a brain we probably wouldn't be here.

The reason I insult you so much though is really simple, why would I show any respect to someone who can't even argue in good faith? You don't want a debate, you wanna circle jerk with the boys and pretend you're all a lot smarter than you think.

Bicorps

Jun 27, 2020

Tzone, u should do like me, dont argue anymore with these total clueless newbs. Just let it die ... nothing we can do. I know its sad, we was all hype and had hope for this game. But u know better than me that its too late now.

Reactions: 666

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Man it's almost as if the person making the initial claim (read: calling sandbox games requires consequences through players not npcs) has to prove it.

I've gotta wonder if you boys share the same 3 braincells between each other.

You made a claim with 0 proof or evidence on the definition of a sandbox game. When challenged on your claim, the onus is on the person to prove the claim they made.

Here let me show you how retarded you are in another way:

I make the claim "I can fly". Under your "logic" (read: non-existent), that claim is true until YOU prove to me I can't fly. Do you realize how fucking stupid you're being yet? Do you see how that make 0 sense? I mean probably not, because if you had half a brain we probably would be here.

The reason I insult you so much though is really simple, why would I show any respect to someone who can't even argue in good faith? You don't want a debate, you wanna circle jerk with the boys and pretend you're all a lot smarter than you think.
My name is not in the title, the thread is not about me so stop derail the thread because its not going well for you.

I looked through the past couple of pages on this thread looking for what I exactly said about sand boxes but missed it. You can simply quote me and then use web search to fins a definition to use just like I did before mentioned any definition.

Why do I need to teach the people trying to argue against me (should really be arguing against my post and not me) how to have a discourse.

For the people talking about how do I know how most players have more then 5 MCs and ect about my sources remember that I have several accounts and have been playing for just over 2k hours for the past lets say 8 months I think it has been. That 2k hours isn't that much but I also been around the community in general and walked to walk as a noob at one point in this game.

Tzone, u should do like me, dont argue anymore with these total clueless newbs. Just let it die ... nothing we can do. I know its sad, we was all hype and had hope for this game. But u know better than me that its too late now.
I travel the map alot and right now I need something to do while I ghost. Got to get in on this before the tourist leave to the next fad.

Jan 28, 2022
Word of advice: get over yourself. The game will survive with or without you bud.

Jan 28, 2022
My name is not in the title, the thread is not about me so stop derail the thread because its not going well for you.

See this is the reason people think you collect extra chromosomes like Ash collects pokemon.I told you what I was calling you out for (specifically your claim on sandbox games) and you dodge hard like a motherfucker. Holy fuck you turned tail and ran hard, didn't ya bud?

Here's the thing, no one thinks me replying directly to you about the claim you made was calling out the original post. Why you might ask? Because I was calling you out and you ran like a bitch trying to hide behind a straw man.

How's this, I'll give you some time to stop panicking and you come at me with a well reasoned argument on your claim that sandbox games can't have consequences from NPCs. Go on I'll wait. P.s. when you give up half way through and instead just decide to trade insults, not realizing I'm proving a point while insulting you (the subtle difference) just know anyone with at least double digit braincells is going to laugh at how much of a joke you are.

Contorto

Feb 18, 2022
I love all the ignorant people coming in here calling this game a PVP focused game an saying everyone else's opinion doesn't matter because it not a PVP focused mind set. Lol than these same people bitch about the crim an rep system an say they should be removed lol. Goes to show how out of touch Tzone and the other clowns are. If this was a PVP focused game why even have features like fishing, gathering, crafting, dungeons, etc. Lol literally over half of your time spend in game isn't spend PVPing but they still say the game is purely for PVP.

An side note these same idiots are constantly insulting SV an it CEO Henrik but claim to be loyal customers like 😆. Talk about being out of touch with what this game aims to do an being dishonest with your self.