Forsaken

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
Hi guys, I remember you both. Rankor, you were the guild leader after Thaeric Forlorn? Or it was Raknor?

I will be travelling a lot, tough yes, Bakti will be one of my main banks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rankor

Slize

Mar 11, 2021
Did you guy splayed beta already?

Whats your opinion on what you saw?

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Forsaken was work to a mmorpg similar to MO1 of I remember right.

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
Did you guy splayed beta already?

Whats your opinion on what you saw?
Playing it for like 3-4 months now. Graphics looks awesome and its already pretty much optimized. Phenom II 955, rx 560, 8gb RAM and it looks awesome with 20-40 fps. Since its still beta there is no much content though they are adding it regularly. Since I am not in PvP I cant say anything about it. One of my screenshots: sunset 1280x720.jpg

GoldenGecko

Mar 14, 2021
Forsaken broke a part p-sure. There were quite a few of them in Spartan legion for a bit, but I think it's completely defunct now.

Slize

Mar 11, 2021
Playing it for like 3-4 months now. Graphics looks awesome and its already pretty much optimized. Phenom II 955, rx 560, 8gb RAM and it looks awesome with 20-40 fps. Since its still beta there is no much content though they are adding it regularly. Since I am not in PvP I cant say anything about it. One of my screenshots:

Im playing aswell, since couple of days. And i find it quite suprising that many people call awsome graphics, i mean sure - draw distance is impressive and when you look over the horizon it looks good. But you cannot take 10 steps without encountering some kind of graphical issue, levitating objects, grass sticking out from rocks, objects colliding each other etc. Its literally everywhere. They are using some kind of procedural vegetation spread and its has some issues.
Fabernum one of first towns they shown has ton of issues like this, whole buildings levitating, interriors have little to none objects in them, many interriors are straight copied and pasted without even changing single thing. Hell, all NPC's in the game have ONE animation and its same one from MO1 so thats one animation since 2009. Mind you i have everything set to Epic/Cinematic.

Two days ago there was a Q&A stream and it was almost 3 hours, and within that 3 hours every anwser was " we want to do X, Y , Z" - so talk about plans and how they want to make things, but not a single system thats in game is free of issues and half of these systems are straight up transfered from MO1.

So i think its gonna be similar as in MO1. With devlopment team counting what? 15 people? And project is bigger this time. Changes are gonna come reaaaaaally slow .

Im gonna propably play it anyways and see, simply becouse MO is very unique - i just wish we had completely new map, materials and monsters so we could become explorers again :)

Last edited:

Slize

Mar 11, 2021
Haha Yea :) I ran on this guy in Fab and he said hes new so i showed him around a little. It turned out later that he was the streamer guy :p

Man theres so many ppl in game now even thou its paid acess beta.

Saphirix

Mar 21, 2021
Great to see so many old Forsaken fellows here. There are so many "generations" of Forsaken players so hard to say which Forsaken people remembers. Starting from the MO1 closed/open Beta Forsaken led by Thaeric.
I will be lurking the forums and will think of making a come back once I see some more patches coming in.

Every guild has their pearls

Rankor

May 28, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Great to see so many old Forsaken fellows here. There are so many "generations" of Forsaken players so hard to say which Forsaken people remembers. Starting from the MO1 closed/open Beta Forsaken led by Thaeric.
I will be lurking the forums and will think of making a come back once I see some more patches coming in.

Every guild has their pearls
Good to hear from you Saph....I hope all has been well through the years!