Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Ibarruri
reacted to
Teknique's post
in the thread
No one reads this
with
Haha
.
The forums would literally be way better if they just nerfed elves. Forum pop would instantly go to 2k plus.
Sunday at 1:31 PM
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
No one reads this
.
Robmo is a poor guy. he have the worst work in videogames world.
Sunday at 1:31 PM
Ibarruri
reacted to
Teknique's post
in the thread
No one reads this
with
Like
.
If we really examine the Robmo drama at face value. He acknowledged the gms were banning for hacking and evading hacking. He just...
Sunday at 1:30 PM
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
No one reads this
.
Nobody cares about your suggestions. Don't take it personally. They aren't concerned with anyone's suggestions anymore. The fact that...
Sunday at 1:29 PM
Ibarruri
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
No one reads this
with
Haha
.
FarmerJoe just confirmed they are adding my suggestion of dmg scaling on low health on Thursars next patch. Reworking thermoregulation...
Sunday at 1:28 PM
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
No one reads this
.
100% AGREE. In mo1 forum was usefulll. Now is dead. Havent 0 influence. Only 10-12 guys read this shit.
Sunday at 1:27 PM
Ibarruri
reacted to
Jackdstripper's post
in the thread
No one reads this
with
Like
.
Yup. Always been that way. The only people Henrik listens to are his beloved streamers regardless of how clueless, biased or...
Sunday at 1:26 PM
Ibarruri
reacted to
MortalEnjoyer42069's post
in the thread
No one reads this
with
Like
.
Robmo reveals. Forum is a waste of time.
Sunday at 1:25 PM
Emdash
replied to the thread
No one reads this
.
I didn't say that. I didn't even know what you were talking about and didn't even consider it. I simply asked you if that was making it...
Sunday at 1:17 PM
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
No one reads this
.
as for the people drinking poison.. man idk how peolpe dont understand action economy and net positive vs net negative. IT will never be...
Saturday at 11:18 PM
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
No one reads this
.
Bruh thats vague as hell and you coulda lied. You literally said you didnt suggest it when I originally mentioned it lmao... So now you...
Saturday at 11:12 PM
Emdash
replied to the thread
No one reads this
.
sweet, but otoh... now I see what you meant. Funny twist: that was one of the things I ACTUALLY SUGGESTED. MAHAHA. I was talking on...
Saturday at 10:36 PM
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
No one reads this
.
FarmerJoe just confirmed they are adding my suggestion of dmg scaling on low health on Thursars next patch. Reworking thermoregulation...
Saturday at 9:00 PM
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
No one reads this
.
Repeat hard exploit offenders duh. Theres much more to it but anyone whos been around understands whats going on and it aint good.
Saturday at 12:53 AM
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
No one reads this
.
What?
Saturday at 12:52 AM
Top
Bottom