No one reads this

Jackdstripper

Well-known member
Jan 8, 2021
1,321
1,155
113
Yup. Always been that way. The only people Henrik listens to are his beloved streamers regardless of how clueless, biased or self-serving they are. Everyone else might as well be talking to a wall.
There also litterally 10 people left in these forums, and still every thread devolves into a childish argument, so maybe Henrik has the right idea there.....
 
Last edited:

Gnidex

Active member
Feb 2, 2022
385
221
43
Number of players in steam charts are below 250 and lower than before the Sarducaa patch. Great job, StarVault!
Honestly, are you surprised?

Just read Robmo's leak and you'll know why. Now i actually believe the guy that SV didn't let him do more events than the 2 at launch due to some BS "lore" reason.
Henrik, if you ever manage to turn your gaze from your mirror to this forum, the failure of MO2 is EXCLUSIVELY due to your piss poor management.
 

Emdash

Well-known member
Sep 22, 2021
3,499
1,126
113
Honestly, are you surprised?

Just read Robmo's leak and you'll know why. Now i actually believe the guy that SV didn't let him do more events than the 2 at launch due to some BS "lore" reason.
Henrik, if you ever manage to turn your gaze from your mirror to this forum, the failure of MO2 is EXCLUSIVELY due to your piss poor management.

RobMO is cool, but he's not savage enough to push his weight around with SV bros. Some of those dudes are truly toxic.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri

ElPerro

Well-known member
Jun 9, 2020
756
853
93
Yup. Always been that way. The only people Henrik listens to are his beloved streamers regardless of how clueless, biased or self-serving they are. Everyone else might as well be talking to a wall.
There also litterally 10 people left in these forums, and still every thread devolves into a childish argument, so maybe Henrik has the right idea there.....
It was better before it got infected with that guy, now every thread turns out the same
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ibarruri

MortalEnjoyer42069

Active member
May 4, 2024
316
117
43
Honestly, are you surprised?

Just read Robmo's leak and you'll know why. Now i actually believe the guy that SV didn't let him do more events than the 2 at launch due to some BS "lore" reason.
Henrik, if you ever manage to turn your gaze from your mirror to this forum, the failure of MO2 is EXCLUSIVELY due to your piss poor management.
It really is. We can point fingers at the GMs, QA team, or the coders, but it all goes back to Henrik. EVERYTHING in the company is controlled by him.
 

Emdash

Well-known member
Sep 22, 2021
3,499
1,126
113
I get 6k views on some of my posts, people absolutely read this lol. It also directly imapcts AI answers the most.

Let's see if people read this. lool come to my thread :) ofc you still have an acct you wanna protect. Buut, sec.
 

Teknique

Well-known member
Jun 15, 2020
2,018
1,495
113
We can all agree RobMO has no fault in MO's decline, or I can
I agree w/ myself.
If we really examine the Robmo drama at face value.

He acknowledged the gms were banning for hacking and evading hacking. He just wanted to witch hunt people for like alt f4 exploits
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ibarruri

Iloros

Active member
Dec 14, 2023
292
50
28
If we really examine the Robmo drama at face value.

He acknowledged the gms were banning for hacking and evading hacking. He just wanted to witch hunt people for like alt f4 exploits
Repeat hard exploit offenders duh. Theres much more to it but anyone whos been around understands whats going on and it aint good.
 

Iloros

Active member
Dec 14, 2023
292
50
28
Let's see if people read this. lool come to my thread :) ofc you still have an acct you wanna protect. Buut, sec.
FarmerJoe just confirmed they are adding my suggestion of dmg scaling on low health on Thursars next patch. Reworking thermoregulation into bloodlust.

You said it wont make it to the game. They literally are listening to my suggestions lol.

"
yah, crazy. It's like a cult haha.

also @ thursar dmg scaling with low health. I meant something you think might actually make it into the game. They doin that?
"

Thats your quote from anorher post

Now FarmerJoe confirmed they adding that to the PTR at least
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri

Emdash

Well-known member
Sep 22, 2021
3,499
1,126
113
FarmerJoe just confirmed they are adding my suggestion of dmg scaling on low health on Thursars next patch. Reworking thermoregulation into bloodlust.

You said it wont make it to the game. They literally are listening to my suggestions lol.

"
yah, crazy. It's like a cult haha.

also @ thursar dmg scaling with low health. I meant something you think might actually make it into the game. They doin that?
"

Thats your quote from anorher post

Now FarmerJoe confirmed they adding that to the PTR at least

sweet, but otoh... now I see what you meant.

Funny twist: that was one of the things I ACTUALLY SUGGESTED. MAHAHA. I was talking on discord with some guy who wasn't you but acted like you, but we know it wasn't you because you are banned from discord... and he was talking about Thur buffsand weird shit. I wish I could remember what kinda wild shit it was, but it's prol still there. Anyway, I recall saying that people complain about thurs being huge hit box and getting targeted, and how they could counter that is to make it so that they became more dangerous the more they were targeted.

I mean, that is funny to me, even if you don't believe it (but legit pretty sure you can find the post,) but I do find it A. tiring to argue with you on kid level shit, tho it can be fun at some times.

AND B. I think until they really fix this other shit up, I don't care what they do on PTR.

Regarding that change, if they do it like I imagined it (dmg scaling on low health seemed arbitrary, but like I said I see now,) that's cool. Should make it fun for front lining thursars.

Remember I was saying they should give every class a 'superpower' like alv speed. Thurs getting stronger as the fight goes on is <3

I hope they don't just raw code it to low health = more dmg cuz dudes will be drinking poison n shite haha. Or the bonus will be too low to matter. I'd love to see them really become dangerous if you target them in the beginning, so at least they can punish people hard while dying, worst case, best case, they can body a few people.

Buttt 4real brother, if these dudes aren't gonna clean house, I am done. I came back to discord only to make a few jokes n shite, make some TAKE A SHOWER HENRIK posts.

I say I am done trying to help this trashgam a bunch, but I never meant it. Now, I mean it. They either fix, implement way better rules and oversight, release a statement and FIX THE FUCKING GAME IN SOME WAY... or I am just gonna waft off like I have so many other times. Oh well, MO is full of dudes like you who don't even see I am trying to help and not as much of a shithead as I pretend to be sometimes :) Peace

PS: if you guys let this slide, and keep playing, no matter how much 'balance' they do, that's on you. You played youself!

edit2: I bet you guys can see the word BLOODLUST in my post on discord aiyeeee.
 

Iloros

Active member
Dec 14, 2023
292
50
28
sweet, but otoh... now I see what you meant.

Funny twist: that was one of the things I ACTUALLY SUGGESTED. MAHAHA. I was talking on discord with some guy who wasn't you but acted like you, but we know it wasn't you because you are banned from discord... and he was talking about Thur buffsand weird shit. I wish I could remember what kinda wild shit it was, but it's prol still there. Anyway, I recall saying that people complain about thurs being huge hit box and getting targeted, and how they could counter that is to make it so that they became more dangerous the more they were targeted.

I mean, that is funny to me, even if you don't believe it (but legit pretty sure you can find the post,) but I do find it A. tiring to argue with you on kid level shit, tho it can be fun at some times.

AND B. I think until they really fix this other shit up, I don't care what they do on PTR.

Regarding that change, if they do it like I imagined it (dmg scaling on low health seemed arbitrary, but like I said I see now,) that's cool. Should make it fun for front lining thursars.

Remember I was saying they should give every class a 'superpower' like alv speed. Thurs getting stronger as the fight goes on is <3

I hope they don't just raw code it to low health = more dmg cuz dudes will be drinking poison n shite haha. Or the bonus will be too low to matter. I'd love to see them really become dangerous if you target them in the beginning, so at least they can punish people hard while dying, worst case, best case, they can body a few people.

Buttt 4real brother, if these dudes aren't gonna clean house, I am done. I came back to discord only to make a few jokes n shite, make some TAKE A SHOWER HENRIK posts.

I say I am done trying to help this trashgam a bunch, but I never meant it. Now, I mean it. They either fix, implement way better rules and oversight, release a statement and FIX THE FUCKING GAME IN SOME WAY... or I am just gonna waft off like I have so many other times. Oh well, MO is full of dudes like you who don't even see I am trying to help and not as much of a shithead as I pretend to be sometimes :) Peace

PS: if you guys let this slide, and keep playing, no matter how much 'balance' they do, that's on you. You played youself!

edit2: I bet you guys can see the word BLOODLUST in my post on discord aiyeeee.
Bruh thats vague as hell and you coulda lied. You literally said you didnt suggest it when I originally mentioned it lmao... So now you can lie all you want bruh.


Nvm you did say it that's actually crazy work hahaha I just checked discord, hilarious stuff ngl. I suggested it too way back in the day and also called it bloodlust (its common in other similar games so not exactly a miracle) but yeah well they listened. Yours wasnt exactly dmg based on low HP, it was just based n how many people are hitting them but it could be interpreted that way.
 

Iloros

Active member
Dec 14, 2023
292
50
28
sweet, but otoh... now I see what you meant.

Funny twist: that was one of the things I ACTUALLY SUGGESTED. MAHAHA. I was talking on discord with some guy who wasn't you but acted like you, but we know it wasn't you because you are banned from discord... and he was talking about Thur buffsand weird shit. I wish I could remember what kinda wild shit it was, but it's prol still there. Anyway, I recall saying that people complain about thurs being huge hit box and getting targeted, and how they could counter that is to make it so that they became more dangerous the more they were targeted.

I mean, that is funny to me, even if you don't believe it (but legit pretty sure you can find the post,) but I do find it A. tiring to argue with you on kid level shit, tho it can be fun at some times.

AND B. I think until they really fix this other shit up, I don't care what they do on PTR.

Regarding that change, if they do it like I imagined it (dmg scaling on low health seemed arbitrary, but like I said I see now,) that's cool. Should make it fun for front lining thursars.

Remember I was saying they should give every class a 'superpower' like alv speed. Thurs getting stronger as the fight goes on is <3

I hope they don't just raw code it to low health = more dmg cuz dudes will be drinking poison n shite haha. Or the bonus will be too low to matter. I'd love to see them really become dangerous if you target them in the beginning, so at least they can punish people hard while dying, worst case, best case, they can body a few people.

Buttt 4real brother, if these dudes aren't gonna clean house, I am done. I came back to discord only to make a few jokes n shite, make some TAKE A SHOWER HENRIK posts.

I say I am done trying to help this trashgam a bunch, but I never meant it. Now, I mean it. They either fix, implement way better rules and oversight, release a statement and FIX THE FUCKING GAME IN SOME WAY... or I am just gonna waft off like I have so many other times. Oh well, MO is full of dudes like you who don't even see I am trying to help and not as much of a shithead as I pretend to be sometimes :) Peace

PS: if you guys let this slide, and keep playing, no matter how much 'balance' they do, that's on you. You played youself!

edit2: I bet you guys can see the word BLOODLUST in my post on discord aiyeeee.
as for the people drinking poison.. man idk how peolpe dont understand action economy and net positive vs net negative. IT will never be worth it to DRINK POISON SO YOU LOSE HP OS YOU GET A BONUS YOUD ALREADY GET IF YOU WERE GONNA LOSE lMAO!?!??!?!
 

Emdash

Well-known member
Sep 22, 2021
3,499
1,126
113
Bruh thats vague as hell and you coulda lied. You literally said you didnt suggest it when I originally mentioned it lmao... So now you can lie all you want bruh.


Nvm you did say it that's actually crazy work hahaha I just checked discord, hilarious stuff ngl. I suggested it too way back in the day and also called it bloodlust (its common in other similar games so not exactly a miracle) but yeah well they listened. Yours wasnt exactly dmg based on low HP, it was just based n how many people are hitting them but it could be interpreted that way.

I didn't say that. I didn't even know what you were talking about and didn't even consider it. I simply asked you if that was making it into the game.

The whole point of me saying what I said wasn't to say I AM BETTER SUGGESTOR THAN U, tho you shud def put some respek on my name, but it was simply saying that a lot of the 'pieces' you want are the same shit I want, and the same shit people here want, but our point is that the game needs greater reform than that.

You are very contrary. It's just to prove a point that you are 'literally' fighting people who want the same things as you. I keep trying to allude to that, and you are still not getting it. Aiye. Oh well NJOY as said. Not gonna reply anymore - dance -