Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
No one reads this
.
I didn't like him much but whar he did was a positive. Took him too long tho, basically waited till the minimum wage was cut to crash out.
Saturday at 12:51 AM
MO2RIP
replied to the thread
GM Arsas / RobMO Situation:
.
A lot of systems could work if you'd just have some half brain human overseeing them and making sure people aren't totally griefing it...
Saturday at 12:47 AM
Teknique
replied to the thread
GM Arsas / RobMO Situation:
.
I didn't like the three strike permaban for exploit concept. Like if you alt f4 for fall damage dude wants to hardware ban you? I get...
Friday at 5:43 PM
Emdash
replied to the thread
GM Arsas / RobMO Situation:
.
Hmm. Well, this is the info I have so far: Arsas: Does not want to ban players for exploits. Does not enforce permabans for all but the...
Friday at 3:50 PM
Teknique
replied to the thread
GM Arsas / RobMO Situation:
.
From what I saw Robmo acknowledged they were banning hackers and not letting them evade. He was getting upset that they weren’t full on...
Friday at 3:19 PM
Teknique
replied to the thread
No one reads this
.
If we really examine the Robmo drama at face value. He acknowledged the gms were banning for hacking and evading hacking. He just...
Friday at 3:16 PM
Ibarruri
reacted to
Emdash's post
in the thread
GM Arsas / RobMO Situation:
with
Haha
.
Let us discuss this situation. It has surely rocked MO2 to the core. I don't feel too surprised, but when I digest it, it's pretty...
Friday at 12:59 PM
Emdash
posted the thread
GM Arsas / RobMO Situation:
in
General Discussion
.
Let us discuss this situation. It has surely rocked MO2 to the core. I don't feel too surprised, but when I digest it, it's pretty...
Friday at 12:51 PM
Emdash
replied to the thread
No one reads this
.
Let's see if people read this. lool come to my thread :) ofc you still have an acct you wanna protect. Buut, sec.
Friday at 12:48 PM
MO2RIP
replied to the thread
No one reads this
.
We can all agree RobMO has no fault in MO's decline, or I can I agree w/ myself.
Friday at 9:46 AM
ElPerro
reacted to
Teknique's post
in the thread
No one reads this
with
Haha
.
The forums would literally be way better if they just nerfed elves. Forum pop would instantly go to 2k plus.
Friday at 3:13 AM
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
No one reads this
.
I get 6k views on some of my posts, people absolutely read this lol. It also directly imapcts AI answers the most.
Friday at 12:20 AM
MortalEnjoyer42069
replied to the thread
No one reads this
.
It really is. We can point fingers at the GMs, QA team, or the coders, but it all goes back to Henrik. EVERYTHING in the company is...
Friday at 12:03 AM
MortalEnjoyer42069
reacted to
Teknique's post
in the thread
No one reads this
with
Like
.
The forums would literally be way better if they just nerfed elves. Forum pop would instantly go to 2k plus.
Friday at 12:02 AM
MortalEnjoyer42069
reacted to
Gnidex's post
in the thread
No one reads this
with
Like
.
Honestly, are you surprised? Just read Robmo's leak and you'll know why. Now i actually believe the guy that SV didn't let him do more...
Friday at 12:02 AM
Top
Bottom