Let us discuss this situation. It has surely rocked MO2 to the core.
I don't feel too surprised, but when I digest it, it's pretty crazy. I said before a lot of shit doesn't make sense, even balances. It's hard to balance when you have rogue agents!
If you guys have more info, like a link with more of the text in it, please post.
HOW WE FEELING ABOUT OUR FAVORITE GAME NOW? When are we getting that SV apology???
Or if this has been proven to just be a rumor, also lmk.
How do we move on from here??
I don't feel too surprised, but when I digest it, it's pretty crazy. I said before a lot of shit doesn't make sense, even balances. It's hard to balance when you have rogue agents!
If you guys have more info, like a link with more of the text in it, please post.
HOW WE FEELING ABOUT OUR FAVORITE GAME NOW? When are we getting that SV apology???
Or if this has been proven to just be a rumor, also lmk.
How do we move on from here??