Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Ibarruri
reacted to
MO2RIP's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Like
.
I just think it's important SV truly knows that we are loyal fans, but that they are playing us so hard, and with each passing day, they...
Sep 22, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
I think the analytics alone with some balance which they did announce will make it very playable for me, and the main game I play. Rn im...
Sep 22, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
finegamingconnoisseur's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
I'll take that as pure projection on your part, because it shows you have zero understanding of the context behind my issue with the...
Sep 22, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Emdash's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
haha, a unique opportunity presents itself here... <3
Sep 22, 2026
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
ok, my man. you are the boy. All its ok man.
Sep 22, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
No, this was not the best or most interesting argument I've had even today about this game. Any fair 1v1 is a more interesting event...
Sep 22, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
haha, a unique opportunity presents itself here... <3
Sep 22, 2026
finegamingconnoisseur
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
I'll take that as pure projection on your part, because it shows you have zero understanding of the context behind my issue with the...
Sep 22, 2026
finegamingconnoisseur
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
Sep 22, 2026
finegamingconnoisseur
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
Sep 22, 2026
Turbizzler
reacted to
Teknique's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Like
.
If you mean the point about mo1 being always dead. It was a highly niche game, with poor quality of life, buggy mess etc. the underlying...
Sep 22, 2026
Turbizzler
reacted to
Teknique's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
You’re addressing someone who actually knows the difference between mo1 and mo2 with first hand knowledge. He is quite literally...
Sep 22, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
I think the analytics alone with some balance which they did announce will make it very playable for me, and the main game I play. Rn im...
Sep 22, 2026
M
manure
reacted to
Teknique's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Like
.
You ignored most of what I said though. Either way it’s apples and oranges. We are saying that the game is missing core sandbox...
Sep 22, 2026
MO2RIP
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
I just think it's important SV truly knows that we are loyal fans, but that they are playing us so hard, and with each passing day, they...
Sep 21, 2026
Top
Bottom