Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
MO2RIP
reacted to
Emdash's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Wow
.
you weren't even there for the first installment of this game. I am 'big broing' you because you are making an ass out of yourself. I...
Sep 21, 2026
MO2RIP
posted the thread
Emdash Interview
in
Screenshots/Videos
.
Sep 21, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
No, this was not the best or most interesting argument I've had even today about this game. Any fair 1v1 is a more interesting event...
Sep 21, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
That does not prove the game is one dimensional, it proves they do no balancing. OP overstat builds can overwhelm any game lmao...
Sep 21, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
Saying caravan campsites are an issue shows you are clueless and have 0 game design knowledge, they are accesibility and amazing...
Sep 21, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Emdash's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
you weren't even there for the first installment of this game. I am 'big broing' you because you are making an ass out of yourself. I...
Sep 21, 2026
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
This little micro-war we’ve had on this dead forum has arguably been the most interesting thing to happen in this community over the...
Sep 21, 2026
Teknique
reacted to
Emdash's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Like
.
you weren't even there for the first installment of this game. I am 'big broing' you because you are making an ass out of yourself. I...
Sep 21, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
you weren't even there for the first installment of this game. I am 'big broing' you because you are making an ass out of yourself. I...
Sep 21, 2026
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
You’re really funny; you remind me of an eight-year-old at a meeting of adults, screaming and kicking to get attention. Then I’d sit you...
Sep 21, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
They literally do, you say you don't care about it, yet you keep clinging to it lol, Who tf are you? some dude other 18 mo1 players...
Sep 21, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
finegamingconnoisseur's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Love
.
Ruben Ibarruri was one of the biggest names in MO1 history. He was in charge of a major bank across Myrland, I even came across one of...
Sep 21, 2026
finegamingconnoisseur
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
Ruben Ibarruri was one of the biggest names in MO1 history. He was in charge of a major bank across Myrland, I even came across one of...
Sep 21, 2026
finegamingconnoisseur
reacted to
Emdash's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Like
.
I guess the best way for you to understand it would be this. What is your greatest accomplishment in MO history? What have you done to...
Sep 21, 2026
finegamingconnoisseur
reacted to
Ibarruri's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Like
.
Listen, you seem like a decent guy. But the fact that you claim MO1 was always dead disqualifies you from having a valid opinion. That...
Sep 21, 2026
Top
Bottom