Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
ElPerro
reacted to
Teknique's post
in the thread
Make Mortal Sandbox Again !
with
Like
.
We need mo1 sieging and tc system desperately - manganons purchasable at keeps only which will immediately flip them from completely...
Sep 13, 2026
finegamingconnoisseur
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
I regret to inform you, good sir, but SV owes none of us an explanation or anything else, other than providing a game (that they own)...
Sep 13, 2026
Teknique
replied to the thread
Make Mortal Sandbox Again !
.
We need mo1 sieging and tc system desperately - manganons purchasable at keeps only which will immediately flip them from completely...
Sep 13, 2026
Emdash
posted the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
in
General Discussion
.
Where is it? I admit I am entitled to feel that SV owes me an explanation, but even tho I have left for extended periods, I was always...
Sep 13, 2026
finegamingconnoisseur
replied to the thread
Make Mortal Sandbox Again !
.
It would seem like the definition of sandbox has changed with time, or people in general have forgotten it. What you're describing is...
Sep 13, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
.
Not true at all. You just can't make a comeback so you try to find the best route to dip from the convo. Your entire comment was insulting.
Sep 11, 2026
J
Jackdstripper
replied to the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
.
When the first sentence has to be a personal insult, it is clear you have already lost the argument. Grow up Iloros.
Sep 11, 2026
Feitor
posted the thread
Long live Mortal Online 2 😢An optional premium subscription system.
in
General Discussion
.
It seems the game has lost its entire player base, so let's go back to the obvious: the subscription fee! Get rid of it—Mortal Online 2...
Sep 11, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
.
I didn't hear no bell
Sep 11, 2026
P
pooternackle
replied to the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
.
The game is in the low 300s split across two continents. Basically MO1 pop but worse because of the continent size. It's done. Iloros...
Sep 11, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
.
Horrendeous low IQ take. Mmorpgs with forced pvp need viable 1vx I am not reinventing the wheel thats what games with 1vx do, add...
Sep 10, 2026
J
Jackdstripper
replied to the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
.
I find it ridiculous that people complain all day about balanced gameplay, and then in the same sentence complain about losing when...
Sep 10, 2026
finegamingconnoisseur
reacted to
Xunila's post
in the thread
MO1 doesn' work anymore
with
Like
.
MO1 is working, the subscription via Steam is working, and there is a small number of player active over all the years. Several keeps...
Sep 10, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Sarducaa Assessment / Moving Forward:
.
You said a wholelot of nothing that does not engage with my arguments at all. Solo/Small scale > large scale objectively by how many...
Sep 8, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
Sarducaa Assessment / Moving Forward:
.
I like smallscale, but peep this. First off, you sound like you wanna nerf effectively playing the game That's not gonna work. lol...
Sep 8, 2026
Top
Bottom