Latest activity

  • Teknique
    Teknique replied to the thread Some kind of frontline ?.
    Ashir. Other than that no where really because they decided to double down on the walls issue from mo1 and just changed the name to...
  • K
    Where do you go for PVP ? You can go kill people at farming POI's or Dungeons Or try to kill people transporting to cities But...
  • Dargelar
    Dargelar replied to the thread Bridge to Sarducca..
    Dude, I'm just saying that despite the lack of classes, the game should support different gameplay modes, creating their own niche for...
  • S
    Starz reacted to Embuscade's post in the thread Some Great Memories with Love Love.
    It’s pretty clear that when you PK in town in MO1, it’s to play the part of a sociopath and a scammer con artist: there are some fun...
  • Teknique
    Teknique reacted to Embuscade's post in the thread Some Great Memories with Like Like.
    It’s pretty clear that when you PK in town in MO1, it’s to play the part of a sociopath and a scammer con artist: there are some fun...
  • Teknique
    Teknique reacted to Starz's post in the thread Some Great Memories with Like Like.
    I definitely remember seeing you! It was misterio. We had some great fights in there! You were hard to kill lol!
  • Embuscade
    Embuscade replied to the thread Some Great Memories.
    It’s pretty clear that when you PK in town in MO1, it’s to play the part of a sociopath and a scammer con artist: there are some fun...
  • Embuscade
    Embuscade reacted to Starz's post in the thread Some Great Memories with Like Like.
    I played back in 2011. I started off a total noob who didn't even know about directional blocking until a player named Echeri taught me...
  • G
    There will never be proper race balance in this game while dex is tied to run speed. Movement speed should be the same for everyone...
  • Embuscade
    Embuscade reacted to Dargelar's post in the thread Fixed In 5 Steps Or Less: Skills with Sad Sad.
    On topic – let's start with a global cry from the heart: it's time to expand the mechanics of the near. Let's be honest, the adrenaline...
  • S
    Starz reacted to Teknique's post in the thread Bridge to Sarducca. with Like Like.
    Even the armor I was wearing was way cooler. 7kg steel armor xD. BRING IT BACK but yes there is literally 0 reason for them to have...
  • Xunila
    Xunila reacted to Sophisticus's post in the thread Bridge to Sarducca. with Like Like.
    I played Mortal for 3 months (470 hours) before I stopped with the Sarducaa release. As a new player, I just didn't feel like creating a...
  • S
    Starz replied to the thread Some Great Memories.
    I definitely remember seeing you! It was misterio. We had some great fights in there! You were hard to kill lol!
  • S
    Starz reacted to Jackdstripper's post in the thread Some Great Memories with Haha Haha.
    What is this? The tale of "from shit, to shitter"? You really went through all that evolution just to end up greefing AFK players in...
  • S
    Starz reacted to Teknique's post in the thread Some Great Memories with Like Like.
    Brings back some good memories. We probably intersected on a number of occasions Was it misterio in the GY Or Tinape or were they the...