Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
What's new
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
S
Starz
reacted to
Ibarruri's post
in the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
with
Like
.
pretty days. MO1 return!!!!
Aug 16, 2026
S
Starz
reacted to
Embuscade's post
in the thread
RETURN MO1?
with
Sad
.
You mean going back to that game with gigantic walls, where people have farmed and exploited the system so much that their chests are...
Aug 16, 2026
S
Starz
replied to the thread
RETURN MO1?
.
I would support this 100%!!! I have had very sad and boring life after mo1 died and they added reputation to mo2. I Would gladly give...
Aug 16, 2026
S
Starz
reacted to
FAVORIT's post
in the thread
RETURN MO1?
with
Like
.
Its an impressive milestone and I completely support the ambition behind expanding the world. Delivering a brand-new landmass is no...
Aug 16, 2026
S
Starz
reacted to
Ibarruri's post
in the thread
RETURN MO1?
with
Like
.
TIME RETURN HOME GUYS. COME MO1 AGAIN!
Aug 16, 2026
S
Starz
reacted to
Ibarruri's post
in the thread
RETURN MO1?
with
Like
.
I heard a rumor that some old MO1 veterans are organizing a return to the original game. Since MO2 is complete garbage and utterly...
Aug 16, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
.
All those pvp vids to show "archers are so op rn" just show how absolutely busted Alvarin is compared to mo1. It's not at ALL about...
Aug 16, 2026
I
Iloros
reacted to
Sophisticus's post
in the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
with
Like
.
I played Mortal for 3 months (470 hours) before I stopped with the Sarducaa release. As a new player, I just didn't feel like creating a...
Aug 16, 2026
Embuscade
replied to the thread
RETURN MO1?
.
You mean going back to that game with gigantic walls, where people have farmed and exploited the system so much that their chests are...
Aug 16, 2026
Embuscade
replied to the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
.
I'm just quoting this to keep on file, because it's a master class in proving that this guy is completely off the wall—the leap from a...
Aug 16, 2026
Embuscade
replied to the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
.
Do you have any videos from that time that show what it was like? So here's a recent video that finally shows just how strong the Arc...
Aug 15, 2026
Sophisticus
replied to the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
.
I played Mortal for 3 months (470 hours) before I stopped with the Sarducaa release. As a new player, I just didn't feel like creating a...
Aug 15, 2026
Xunila
reacted to
Ibarruri's post
in the thread
RETURN MO1?
with
Like
.
TIME RETURN HOME GUYS. COME MO1 AGAIN!
Aug 15, 2026
Xunila
reacted to
Ibarruri's post
in the thread
RETURN MO1?
with
Like
.
I heard a rumor that some old MO1 veterans are organizing a return to the original game. Since MO2 is complete garbage and utterly...
Aug 15, 2026
I
Iloros
replied to the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
.
Very untrue last statement from you. Heaviest popular weapon is around 5kg and it isnt really popular even. Almost noone uses a maul...
Aug 15, 2026
Top
Bottom