Latest activity

  • Teknique
    Teknique replied to the thread Bridge to Sarducca..
    I think you might actually have a point on the veelas. Just because jumping around and dodging swings is one of my primary defensive...
  • I
    Iloros replied to the thread Bridge to Sarducca..
    Low IQ balacing. They think its unpopulsr objectively, its only unpopular becausw its weak and its potential players leave. A potential...
  • I
    Iloros replied to the thread Pop Dropping.
    Exactly dude By default 75%ish of people (3 out of 4 race prefererence players) are just way less likely to play.
  • Teknique
    Teknique replied to the thread Some Great Memories.
    Brings back some good memories. We probably intersected on a number of occasions Was it misterio in the GY Or Tinape or were they the...
  • Teknique
    Teknique reacted to Starz's post in the thread Some Great Memories with Like Like.
    I played back in 2011. I started off a total noob who didn't even know about directional blocking until a player named Echeri taught me...
  • J
    Jackdstripper replied to the thread Some Great Memories.
    What is this? The tale of "from shit, to shitter"? You really went through all that evolution just to end up greefing AFK players in...
  • Teknique
    Teknique replied to the thread Bridge to Sarducca..
    It was in my opinion Herius doing balance in MO1 Henrik doing balance in MO2 at the start. I assume that's still the case but I don't...
  • Teknique
    Teknique reacted to Iloros's post in the thread Bridge to Sarducca. with Like Like.
    Yeah dude its cool that you share some histiry and it is interesting how Henrik basically has balance PTSD LOL. Archery is something I...
  • Tom Flex
    Tom Flex replied to the thread Pop Dropping.
    Hitting the nail on the head regarding the open-world feel right now. The speed differential with Alvarins makes roaming on anything...
  • I
    Iloros replied to the thread Bridge to Sarducca..
    Yeah dude its cool that you share some histiry and it is interesting how Henrik basically has balance PTSD LOL. Archery is something I...
  • I
    Iloros replied to the thread Bridge to Sarducca..
    Yeah dude its cool that you share some histiry and it is interesting how Henrik basically has balance PTSD LOL. Archery is something I...
  • Teknique
    Teknique replied to the thread Bridge to Sarducca..
    Even the armor I was wearing was way cooler. 7kg steel armor xD. BRING IT BACK but yes there is literally 0 reason for them to have...
    • 1786734260637.png
  • Teknique
    Teknique reacted to Iloros's post in the thread Bridge to Sarducca. with Like Like.
    Tht shit looks so much tuffer than what we have rn, they restricted weapons to basically 4.3kg, which would give you around 41 blunt...
  • I
    Iloros replied to the thread Bridge to Sarducca..
    Tht shit looks so much tuffer than what we have rn, they restricted weapons to basically 4.3kg, which would give you around 41 blunt...
  • I
    Iloros replied to the thread Bridge to Sarducca..
    Tht shit looks so much tuffer than what we have rn, they restricted weapons to basically 4.3kg, which would give you around 41 blunt...