Your Favorite Class

Ooze

Apr 30, 2022
Just curious what everyone's favorite class/ build is and why.

What about your build do you enjoy the most? Any builds you're planning for the future?

Any crazy underpowered but wildly unique builds out there? Or maybe you just love running around mindlessly pooping on people as a MA tamer. Nothing wrong with either imo, Just curious what build you're enjoying playing or look forward to playing as.

SAY IT PROUD

Wyndorn

Apr 20, 2022
I love my non-pet rogue/necro hybrid I'll be playing in a few weeks.... I hope this is viable, lol.

Reactions: Ooze

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
Just curious what everyone's favorite class/ build is and why.

What about your build do you enjoy the most? Any builds you're planning for the future?

Any crazy underpowered but wildly unique builds out there? Or maybe you just love running around mindlessly pooping on people as a MA tamer. Nothing wrong with either imo, Just curious what build you're enjoying playing or look forward to playing as.

SAY IT PROUD

Excel wizard. You'll find the books for this class either on a site like Udemy, your local college, or for a cheaper slower training book you can try YouTube. It involves not being in-game 90% of the time you're playing because you're tabbed out making pretty graphs about whatever you're doing the 10% of the time you're tabbed into the game.

Stong vs. knowing things other people don't know. Weak vs. "one vee ones me bra!"

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
I love my thursar mma catapulter ( non binary) wheelchair build. It will be viable never, but super exciting non the less.

Once sieging, mixed martial arts and snowflake identification is implemented in the game ill be able to ride around on my inter-gender bear carrying catapults and quickly deploy them whenever the shitters, once again, run for their house. I will then be able to rain 10k social justice damage on them from afar. The mma is just to have a hot bod.

Cant wait for it all to be implemented.

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
I like pets so i made my own Hunter class in MO2 to :cool:. Im a very fast Vela can tame, use any type of bows and mounted, can stand my ground with a sword in melee, preaty cool i must say.

Last edited:

Xenom

Feb 23, 2022
Enjoying a veela on foot with tames, bow and a little bit of magic with melee being just fake 😁 so basically a not working build 🤔

Ooze

Apr 30, 2022
I like pets so i made my own Hunter class in MO2 to :cool:. Im a very fast Vela can tame, use any type of bows and mounted, can stand my ground with a sword in melee, preaty cool i must say.

This sounds like something I'd want to try!

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Veela or human hybrid and what can i say MA Is broken it got me a bunch of treasures and fights, also enjoy sheevra dagger, súper fun