You are in the server queue.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
don't run it in 4k until you have logged into the game.

Sooner or later everyone will realize 1080 med is the only correct setting to play MO on. Otherwise you really are just wasting power ;) and lagging while you get pvp'd down.

Reactions: Calcal

Bushrat

Jan 27, 2022
of course id love to complain and say it's a shit show but i think that's already been said. Hopefully devs are busy fixing it rather than replying to angry gamers

Would love to see some kind of acknowledgement though as it has been roughly 5 hours that i haven't been able to log in... would be good to know the devs ARE indeed working on it.

Edit: I am on my 15th crash now of being in queue for 10-20 mins each time.

wurvaf

Jan 26, 2022

Sooner or later everyone will realize 1080 med is the only correct setting to play MO on. Otherwise you really are just wasting power ;) and lagging while you get pvp'd down.
Tnks. I will keep that in mind. I loved the game on 4k thought. Unfortunately my vacation is in final and i see that I will not be able to play the awaited game for common bad server mass miscalculation. I know now that with the money they made they can easelly put more machines to take everybody.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Tnks. I will keep that in mind. I loved the game on 4k thought. Unfortunately my vacation is in final and i see that I will not be able to play the awaited game for common bad server mass miscalculation. I know now that with the money they made they can easelly put more machines to take everybody.

I feel you man, I am re-installing MO because I started getting that EAC error. This whole thing is very frustrating. I apologize if my jokes troll you, but I like to find humor in all things cuz otherwise I am always mad :D

wurvaf

Jan 26, 2022
I feel you man, I am re-installing MO because I started getting that EAC error. This whole thing is very frustrating. I apologize if my jokes troll you, but I like to find humor in all things cuz otherwise I am always mad :D
np I am surfing in the shit to

Hauntx

Dec 13, 2021

What is 4k? How do i check if it is off?

Zosimos

Jan 19, 2022
Nothing from the Dev team on this? Discord is blowing up but they are AFK. Oh, and they're offering the game for a discount on Steam not. WTH?

Faeders

Jan 10, 2022
seriously the game was released yesterday but when will you be able to enter the server it's a shame

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
There is a message from Henrik on the MO2 discord (just found it myself). They are aware that people leaving Haven are not able to log into the main world. They think they have a fix and will deploy it tomorrow.

not sure why tomorrow, but i guess all the devs are EU based and don't work at night.

Hauntx

Dec 13, 2021
I have not even created my character, so I am not on the main world and I cannot log in either.

Duk420

Jan 12, 2022
Now its letting me get past the login screen to character select. But crashes as soon as i select my character

Reactions: Dhantesss

Dhantesss

Jan 26, 2022
I waited all night. 8+ hours. 7 UE4 crash, not a single entry for the character. Just mind blowing

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
Henrik
Hey all! We have a fix for the client crash people experience on login queue which we plan to deploy tomorrow. We have also made further work on the servers to improve performance and we will do a change on haven money progression so it doesn't compete with Myrland. Thanks for your support and patience while we work on this.

This Yesterday evening.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

wateradded

Dec 18, 2021
08:00 AM EU time and im getting login queued to get into Toxai, even in the worst days at launch i was able to login in the EU mornings into New World into one of the most populated serves. SV needs to upgrade from those Pentium III servers. 4800 people in game/queue according to steam charts seems to be rather low bar for login queue to occur.

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
Yea I went away for awhile after this, but there are 8000 people in game so it can't be affecting everyone. I'd go as far as to say people are not doing a great job of griefing people out of the game. ALL TALK NO ACTION :p
everyone is staying AFK, the people ingame have been there since yesterday. I would be too but my client crashed last night.

PepeL

Jan 27, 2022
Mother Russia
Hey all! We have a fix for the client crash people experience on login queue which we plan to deploy tomorrow. We have also made further work on the servers to improve performance and we will do a change on haven money progression so it doesn't compete with Myrland. Thanks for your support and patience while we work on this.