You are in the server queue.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Yea I went away for awhile after this, but there are 8000 people in game so it can't be affecting everyone. I'd go as far as to say people are not doing a great job of griefing people out of the game. ALL TALK NO ACTION :p

The steam chart counts all players with started games including those in the login queue.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
The steam chart counts all players with started games including those in the login queue.

aha. And +1, me cuz my stuff is private.

Edit: I started thinking it ran well day 1 because there wasn't as much data in banks and stuff, but maybe that's a non cpu expert opinion. They did reset and I haven't really done well since then. When I logged in after that I was having like 1 sec lag before anything could happen, was having trouble transferring things to my bank, so I just logged and I haven't got back in since. I haven't been trying so hard, but I'm trying again now.

elf1e

Jan 26, 2022
I can't even get to the character creation screen without getting stuck in a queue?

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
Typically, those crash reports are what is collected and then adjustments are made from those. There is a random selection in the database that pulls information, collects and then is up for determining the hotfix. - short and simple

Dhantesss

Jan 26, 2022
Ha. I thought waiting for 10-20 minutes would scare me, but here people are standing for 2-3+ hours .. Developers, do something about this. It's unreal :)

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
As an avid advocate for meatballs, I can assure you that 1) Development and Constamment Creativity is spot on! 2) The Team being insane focus is on the building blocks of appeal that is why MO2 looks Amazing and Beautifully immersive as a 1st Person Sand Box MMORPG. 3) Rest assured it's not the first patch they have experienced with stress (Stress Tests). Release has brought tons of New Players interested in building a realistic Virtual Medieval Avatar. The Sauce is Tasty!😍

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Dhantesss

Jan 26, 2022
As an avid advocate for meatballs, I can assure you that 1) Development and Constamment Creativity is spot on! 2) The Team being insane focus is on the building blocks of appeal that is why MO2 looks Amazing and Beautifully immersive as a 1st Person Sand Box MMORPG. 3) Rest assured it's not the first patch they have experienced with stress (Stress Tests). Release has brought tons of New Players interested in building a realistic Virtual Medieval Avatar. The Sauce is Tasty!😍
I'm sincerely more interested in customer crashes (UE4 crash) and knowing where you are in the queue. Because at the moment nothing is clear

wurvaf

Jan 26, 2022
I want to know if the developers will pay my electricity consumption while i am trying to log into de game. I think is no more them fare dont you think? Since the display already takes GPU full load. Do you wanna to be suited?

KING BOFIS

Jan 24, 2022
From my experiences and for all we know... the server queue is just a gif image that displays when the server is lagging as a mask to appear as if mortal was never homebrew spaghetti code

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
From my experiences and for all we know... the server queue is just a gif image that displays when the server is lagging as a mask to appear as if mortal was never homebrew spaghetti code

rofl

rofl actually at the whole exchange. SO DED. Thanks you guys for making this Queue ***** fun.

edit: still laughing.