Yanek asks for help in solving an important issue ;)

Going to Myrland?

• Total voters

Yanek

Jun 21, 2022
Hello friends, my name is Yanek, maybe some of you know me and know what I do in our favorite game, for those who don't know, I'll tell you. January 29th will be exactly a year since I am in Haven and everyone is helping people with weapons and armor, doing it for free. I've never had any other characters and I've never been in the big world yet, believe it or not. I decided to create this post on the forum just so that you could help me decide whether to stay in Haven or go to help in Myrland.

Thank you all for your attention and good luck ;)

Goremor

Feb 20, 2021
Hello friends, my name is Yanek, maybe some of you know me and know what I do in our favorite game, for those who don't know, I'll tell you. January 29th will be exactly a year since I am in Haven and everyone is helping people with weapons and armor, doing it for free. I've never had any other characters and I've never been in the big world yet, believe it or not. I decided to create this post on the forum just so that you could help me decide whether to stay in Haven or go to help in Myrland.

Myrland need your help.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Well... I have heard of you.. only because I still have help chat up to help people. But to be frank, if you enjoy doing what you do in Haven.. stay there. But if you feel you have reached the end of your time there, it is time to move on to Myrland. But be warned, Myrland is NOTHING like Haven. Most of the people are ok, but a few are only here to cause issues and make others rage. Dont let those fools get to you. But be warned they are out there.

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me

Royal Traders needs you to help everyone else ;)

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
moving on is always the good choice , but be warne that this road is full of ambush , troll and griefer ! you will either get out of there bigger than ever or reduced to ashes and salt !

Haven has griefers, too! Stealing my zombo mobs, last hitting the general, ninja looting chests. :eek:

Picking the cavolo right from under me!!!

Be easy, OP, what seems like an insurmountable challenge is really just good fun. Trust the hornscale.

Just imagine this... riding... a horse! People are mad for being uberderped in MO1, but mounted combat/riding in general is pretty good in MO, for a MMORPG. Feel the wind in your hair. Feel the arrows in your back. Res and try again!

Reactions: Yanek

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Ya you can die on mainland, but that doesnt mean you need to lose anything good. If you aren't into people looting you just wear 0 risk gear like bone. But then unlike haven, on mainland you can get much better stuff, make money, trade, etc. And theres no shortage of people to help out.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Go to the mainland and see how you like it. If you absolutely hate it, you can always delete your character and go back to Haven at any time.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I see you on help chat from time to time and always thought you were typing on Myrland haha.

But yes, as many have said, Myrland is where the game really shines (even if that means danger anywhere anytime the moment you arrive), so, join us. 🙂

Gladiator

Apr 26, 2022
Most people's first experience the second they hit MainLand is getting Murdered in cold blooded murder. That can be very discouraging and is, for a lot of people, a quit moment. I don't think people need your or anyone else's help on Haven.