Worried about Tower Shields that they could ruin the catchup mechanics (how should we catch an Alvarin with a towershield on his back) ?

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
Before i forget Equipment hit should not count as a MISSED SWING !

hitting the shield should defenitly prevent you from disrupting a cast lol. you all went tanky big dudes with no intel and no debuffs from armor and now are crying because mages might see some good buffs this patch.

Reactions: 2Op4Scrubs

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
hitting the shield should defenitly prevent you from disrupting a cast lol. you all went tanky big dudes with no intel and no debuffs from armor and now are crying because mages might see some good buffs this patch.
Actually, armour does have debuffs and disadvantages. Armour doesn't do equipment hits, and you can't parry blows or block arrows with them.

Shields don't require armour training to equip or use, whereas armour does or else you will be slowed down and be slapped with a mana regen debuff on top of that either way.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
If you’re worried about Alvarins abusing the tower shield with their speed wouldn’t it be easy to just make the shield heavy and have a 105 strength requirement to carry? This way mages and dexterous creatures won’t be able to equip the tower shield. Make it for front liners only. Easy solution I think. But I also think tanks and heavy armor fighters should get some love with a shield. Or else it will just be 2h greatblade meta again.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020

i mean the cd on block and attacking after an equipment hit !