World - Empty on purpose or just not finished

Bloodlet

Mar 26, 2021
Yeah from what Henrik said in stream today they are still adding in points of interest and also some things they will not put in the game until it releases so beta testers still having something new to be excited about. I too was an MO1 player up to like 2012-13 who thought the world was too sparsely populated and also that there wasn't enough monster variety (monsters, not animals).

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
They only started adding AI in the last weeks/month. So this is very early when it comes to the whole flora and fauna aspect of the map.

Darran

May 28, 2020
World needs to be filled before they release, it currently feels empty and lifeless. One big issue I see is that there is currently no way to actually change the world... Like we cant build anything, and there is nothing permanent we can change.

Don't think the game is ready for the persistent release and I wish they would delay it further, it's only good for the game

Reactions: Bloodterst

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
They currently don't even have a fixed date for persistent release, which is early access. So nothing to postpone really.