Wishlist to Mortal Online 2 (Attempt 2)

JunidO

Apr 6, 2022
Wishlist to Mortal Online 2 (Attempt 2)

First of all, excuse my bad English, unfortunately I was never taught it at school. I use a translation tool.
I would also like to see only wishes in this thread, no discussions, I also know that this will very likely be impossible, but the wish is there, sorry. Please try.

---

On the subject:

1. Not just one "mega server". If the community is not supposed to grow further, this can work well. But if the community is to continue to grow, then more servers are needed, in my opinion. Here it doesn't matter whether there are other PvP servers or PvE or RP, RP-PvE, RP-PvP...... I mean, I would be very happy about a separate pure PvE server, but I also know that that will NEVER happen. But more servers are needed, one way or another, one MEGA server can't work.

2. More and faster information from Star Vault, for example why the servers are offline, about patches, etc. This in the forum, on Discord, etc.

3. Full translation to other languages. In languages that really exist. Currently it is an apparently non-existent language, no matter which one you set, at least Google Translate cannot translate any of them correctly.

4. Profession cook and alchemist. Here I wish that you can name your food and potions yourself and give your signature. Just like melee weapons, bows and armor. Think this is very easy to do.

5. Pet bags. Here I wish for bags for every kind of animal. Every animal should be able to fight.

---

Footnotes:
1. I would even be willing to pay ten times the subscription fee if there was a pure PvE server. I would search the game 24/7, currently it's a maximum of 15 minutes a day, until a player kills me.
2. It would be so much easier and clearer in Discord and Forum, etc.
3. It would be so much easier and more understandable. Not everyone can speak foreign languages. Even today.
4. I would search the game 24/7. (see 1)
5. Can't understand why only horses and bears can carry bags.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Calcal and Bicorps

JunidO

Apr 6, 2022
6. More titles. For fishing, running, woodcutting, mining, etc.

7. No more AFK kick when crafting. Getting kicked while crafting is unacceptable

8. Balancing, Balancing, Balancing. Actually it ist a pure melee and archer game. Because melee and achering is OP.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Balancing is supposed to be that melee beats archer beats magic beats melee. But the problem is melee can't catch up to archers. And mages can't wear armor which means they get destroyed by archers. Which just makes archers better than everyone

JunidO

Apr 6, 2022
9. Queque free servers. It is unacceptable that you still have queues of up to 3 hours to get onto the server.

Skabsticles

Mar 19, 2022
I don't think the dev's will listen to much of the community, they are stuck in a vision that they want 1 server but doesn't work for everyone.
The server cant handle a healthy population unfortunately and its really disappointing.
If they had more than one server they might have been able to keep there 100k community population rather than them just all leaving, the community just is continuing to shrink.. And they would have been able to use a subscription to keep all servers going.

Reactions: JunidO

JunidO

Apr 6, 2022
10. Much more guards in Toxai and Morin Khur. Much more.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Raknor

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
- Better resource/content distribution. The current situation ruins everything. It ruins server performance because one node is overcrowded while others are empty. It ruins economy - can't buy 5 stacks of plate scales in Bakti and sell it in Morin Khur - there won't be enough buyers in MK. For new players, it creates an impression that the game is even more dead than it is before they ever visit Meduli.
- nerf strength, buff dex and psyche
- heavy armors should affect stamina regen more
- portable extraction press
- above all, TC and sieges to become the top priority

• Love
Reactions: Calcal and CrgHck

Weis

Jun 1, 2022
4. Profession cook and alchemist. Here I wish that you can name your food and potions yourself and give your signature. Just like melee weapons, bows and armor. Think this is very easy to do.

Just want to add to this, Item descriptions for 100 profession level items would add a lot to the roleplay and lore building. Would be cool if we can add a description to the food even. Definitely would be cool to have this for weapons and everything else

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
TC!
Resource balancing.
More dungeons/hotspots.
Pet armor. (even for one pet, bears or whatever, anything)
MA balancing.

• Angry
Reactions: JunidO

JunidO

Apr 6, 2022
12. Naming for cooking and potions.
13. underwater creatures, plants and wildlife