Wipe?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Yeah, I don't vote on polls for wipes.

Reason #1 might apply to anyone: They're not gonna do it.
Reason #2 is that at some point, as I recall in MO1, someone in authority said "No more 'wipe' threads", and why contribute to the possibility of that injunction happening again?

There could be other reasons, as well.

Reactions: Crowfin

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Stop discussion, they will never wipe. And with a wipe you would piss off many players who already played and built a lot. In case of crying about placed keeps you can create a WIPE guild or alliance and destroy all keeps and many houses. Then you have kind of a wipe.

lg123

Jan 25, 2022
Stop discussion, they will never wipe. And with a wipe you would piss off many players who already played and built a lot. In case of crying about placed keeps you can create a WIPE guild or alliance and destroy all keeps and many houses. Then you have kind of a wipe.

People built what exactly? Its been a week. Nothing earth shattering. And its all gains with the fact that the majority of players are unable to even have input into the game world.

Know what needs to be built instead? A functional queue system to go along with a functional network of servers that can actually handle what is, by any measure, a very small MMO.

Reactions: Tzone

Arfy

Nov 28, 2020
Australia
Since i have just heard of a 24 hr rollback i think a wipe would be a better option the rollback will hurt ppl that have been playing actively in haven with reduced rewards more than it will effect ppl in Maryland (unless they have been exploiting ) and alienate more of the new players than the more experienced that have most likely been in maryland or not able to get in and simply gave up to wait for a Que fix .

Reactions: Tzone

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Hey Mortals

While the Dev team is working on the issues and server, I will inform you of what is happening. Right now, they are performing a 24 hour rollback on the servers. What will happen is 24 hours since the server went down, ALL progress will revert. This includes Nave and Haven. The reason this is being done is that the issues were deep. Joe is currently applying a fix to the servers and queue to fix the last patch problems. This could not have been done without the server rollback due to how "corrupt" things were. I currently do not have an ETA. If you created a character during that period, they will not be around. If you deleted a character during that time, they will return.

^ HOPE NOBODY QUITS OGOD.

pooternackle

Mar 21, 2021
Gotta say, it’s hilarious that they are doing a 24 hour roll back the day after they patched their queue to allow some of the people stuck in infinite queue to play the game, but the idea of a wipe which would affect the gains of the dupers and exploiters who’ve run rampant for a week is anathema to them.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Gotta say, it’s hilarious that they are doing a 24 hour roll back the day after they patched their queue to allow some of the people stuck in infinite queue to play the game, but the idea of a wipe which would affect the gains of the dupers and exploiters who’ve run rampant for a week is anathema to them.
And you think after the wipe there will never again be anybody abusing any bugs? Or do you want to wipe every second week?

Reactions: Vulpin and Tloluvin

Sneed

Jan 25, 2022
Game literally gets progressively worse which each "fix"/ "patch". They need to rollback to lotto que system and just leave it until they get their shit together. At least the game used to be somewhat playable if you were lucky enough to get in.

pooternackle

Mar 21, 2021
And you think after the wipe there will never again be anybody abusing any bugs? Or do you want to wipe every second week?

Massive difference between a post-patch bug and gold dupes/gold exploits. The time is now to wipe, shut down the servers, and add fixes since a wipe would only really impact a small portion of the player base due to queue issues.

plutus

May 28, 2020
Every MMO Launch has issues COPIUM
If you can't handle it you can't handle a pvp game COPIUM
It's just 24 hours just farm it again COPIUM
It's a small team COPIUM
They're adding nodes to the server COPIUM
You can farm clade gifts to rank 293592929592394 in Haven against Skeletons COPIUM
Just wait till all the crybabies leave COPIUM

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Game wont be playable for over a month I think. Not because they will fix the issues for the existing numbers to log in but because most of the players will have other things to play by then.

If wiping is so bad that people quit which I doubt then it will just get us through this rough spot faster.

That was in jest but still honest. I think they the dev team will not beable to have enough hours no matter how competently hard they work to get the game working in a quick manner.

Need to go back to development and use this as a learning experience.

Sgr

Feb 2, 2022
Omg new playas so soft.

so funny to see them crying.
Enjoy your real life while sv trying to fix that shit.

Reactions: Tloluvin