Why your PvP Enthusiast stop playing and wont come back

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
It's much less strong than mo1. Once we get dismount it'll be fine I think.
Dismount is already in for people on foot to dismount someone, it just doesn't matter as much as it did in MO1. I think the damage thresholds aren't met by any mounted vs mounted weapons especially since most people use piercing weapons.

Piet

May 28, 2020
Dismount is already in for people on foot to dismount someone, it just doesn't matter as much as it did in MO1. I think the damage thresholds aren't met by any mounted vs mounted weapons especially since most people use piercing weapons.
mounted vs mounted can dismount and I meant more the like animation because currently they can just instantly remount with like no delay so it's not a big deal to be dismounted.

Reactions: Rorry

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
As far as I can tell you can only dismount by hitting the player.

Dismounts are only in the game in a sense that, that is technically true. There are effectively no dismounts and anyone that says there are in any practical or balance sense is lying through their teeth

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
As far as I can tell you can only dismount by hitting the player.

Dismounts are only in the game in a sense that, that is technically true. There are effectively no dismounts and anyone that says there are in any practical or balance sense is lying through their teeth
It needs to be adjusted, for sure.