Why is mental healing getting nerfed?

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
This is nothing but a pure zerg friendly change.

Zergs can afford to bring infinite mages and never have to worry about mana. Smaller groups already have mana issues and it takes a lot of coordination to get mental healing off.

SV shows again that it does not want a skill-based and competitive game?

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021
I saw a Levia mage in full Oghmium with an almost constant full 180 mana bar.

This, this is why.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Healing mana is dumb unless it spikes your own health hard. Balance.

Edit: still mad at you guys who are like top 1% pvpers that don't understand basic shit :/ :/ how u pvp so much and not get it... Is it just about wanting to win and have the most OP build? You have to know how the game works by now. I know you doods played 10x+ as much as I have.

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
Healing mana is dumb unless it spikes your own health hard. Balance.

Edit: still mad at you guys who are like top 1% pvpers that don't understand basic shit :/ :/ how u pvp so much and not get it... Is it just about wanting to win and have the most OP build? You have to know how the game works by now. I know you doods played 10x+ as much as I have.
Wont waste time engaging with clueless zerglings.

You have no fucking idea what the fuck balance even means. Zergs not having to worry about mana ever, gives absolute dogshit unskilled zerg friendly combat. Smaller groups get fucked with every mechanic. Not to fucking mention that EVERY MAGE could have mental healing lmao, you PvE bobs are so far in fucking space when it comes to game balance and mechanics its crazy.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Wont waste time engaging with clueless zerglings.

You have no fucking idea what the fuck balance even means. Zergs not having to worry about mana ever, gives absolute dogshit unskilled zerg friendly combat. Smaller groups get fucked with every mechanic. Not to fucking mention that EVERY MAGE could have mental healing lmao, you PvE bobs are so far in fucking space when it comes to game balance and mechanics its crazy.

Nice @ zergling.

More mana = more zerg = more mental healing? :eek:

Enjoy your moving casting tho. Haha. Keep giving good feedback, everyone, it's working.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
You are right on one single thing. Which is the fact feedback is completely useless.

I am right about a lot of things, tbh. Mostly I'm right when I'm telling people things are bad looks. I feel like I've got an inherent 'bad look sense,' and sometimes it comes off as being a real dick, but that's not what I mean. I gues I don't understand why you don't see how healing people's mana bars is kinda OP. haha. I knew it was OP when I got squirted with it in town. It's like wat iz this?? And Just cuz you can get 8 people on the same page or whatever and get it all working, it's like spike, I forgot if you were pro/anti spike but people were mmmad at mage spike earlier. Same idea, high tier co-op, probably not as hard as people think it is... and also can become OP v fast.

But mana bar needs to be 'backed' by something other than someone else's mana bar IMO.

But yea, end story is that I forgot about this quickly once I read the patch notes. This was just like a let's talk post, then I read what was actually happening to the game.